GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 24 May 2021

Visit two with slave 64 really heated up.

I am constantly amazed at the number of married guys who come to me to experience being a slave. So many have married vanilla wives and then have to look elsewhere for their fill of kink. Some of these guys come to a male Master because they are bi-sexual and it fills a sexual void. Others however come who are straight in every sense of the word and I can only put it down to the kink being stronger than the sexual attraction or a male can be more dominating. Regardless slave 64 is married and wants to keep it that way and so there are certain things we can't do or have to approach carefully.
When slave 64 showed up for his second visit, he was a bit hairy. I always feel that pubes are for men and so slaves should always be shaved of pubic hair. Unfortunately Vera Vanilla (Mrs slave 64)would get a bit too curious if slave 64 came home pubeless. Now he has a small dick around about the size of a normal 7 year olds cock and so pubes are way out of place adorning his clitasaurus. I proceeded to the extent possible. I shaved his balls and trimmed up the tangle of folicle ferns and at least brought some order to the shambles of barb wire pubes.
As we were in the bathroom and slave 64 advised that he needed a piss, I had him lie in the bath. Stretched out with his tiny weeny clitasaurus in hand, I had him direct the piss stream all around his body. Not really much of a test until I announced that I also needed a piss. I was a lot more out of control with my piss and seemed to get a large amount of it directly in his mouth. Ooops how careless of me, as I know he really doesn't like the taste of piss.
Now the other thing I really can't tolerate even more than hairy slaves, is dirty slaves and this one smelt badly of piss. So while in the bath, he got a hand washing, to get all the nasty piss off him. Always very intimate as I wash the whole slave from under his foreskin to up his bum crack. No part of his body is left untouched.
Time for some play. Into the bedroom where I decided we were going to tie him up in cling wrap for the days session. I used the opportunity to let the world know who owns him by writing my name over him and also the name of his main Master who lives in England.
Now slave 64 needs a bit of CBT to settle him down and get him to focus. So I used the trusty old wooden spoon on his tiny baby custard factories. Its nice to see the way those tiny balls jiggle around just as much from the wooden spoon as the body writhing. Unfortunately for slave 64, I had got him to agree to having dencorub (menthol based linament) rubbed into his balls. I broached the subject at some time late at night, when he was tired and mentally defenceless.
Now that he was bound and unable to do anything about it, I reminded him that we were going to lather those little orbs in dencorub. In actual fact I only put a small dab on his balls and rubbed it in enthusiastically. It only required a minute and the extent of the problem became obvious. He was rolling in pain and puffing like a steam train. Over the next fifteen minutes, he described waves of intense heat building up and then backing off but always present. We had done enough to those balls and so I wanted to see his anal capabilities. I rolled him onto his stomach and proceeded to test out his little virgin hole with a few dildos and butt plugs.
He is a bit of a tight arse and so we are going to have to work more on this, to loosen him up for anal penetration. As he had suffered manly with the chemical assault on his balls, I rewarded him with some edging before allowing him to cum. A job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment