GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 23 April 2021

A visit by slave 66 had him all wrapped up in the experience.

This slave contacted me and indicated that he really likes being bound tight. We set up a time and he was instructed to text me when he got to my house. This is the first time that I have met slave 66. When he arrived, this is the text that I sent him: Come to the door it will be open. Come in and then close the door. In the middle of the lounge room is a blue rug with things on it that you will need. Take off all your clothes. Put the mask on your head and the cable ties on your wrists. Kneel on the rug and tell me that you are ready to serve.
I then came into the lounge room and I had no idea what he looked like and the same went for slave 66, as the hood had covered eye holes. I then gave him a full body inspection. He had a really tight foreskin and so I was unable to reveal the purple headed one eyed monster. He was then lead into the kitchen where I tied him firmly to a chair and removed the cable ties.
As this slave likes to be tightly bound I had to make sure that I filled the brief and so he was put into a leather straight jacket. He is of a fairly slight frame and so there was wriggle room in the straight jacket which had to be dealt with before I could move on to other training. Fortunately there were a couple of spare eyelets on the jacket and so I ran rope around him and tied it off on them for that little extra bit of snugness.
While he was standing there he looked very hot all bound up with his hard cock and ballooning balls and so I amused myself a bit, by hitting his cock with my hand and watching it flick around. I then got the wooden spoon and jiggled his baby batter balls around just enough to make him flinch. While he was standing I took the opportunity to inspect his mangina with my finger in preparation for a more detailed inspection later with my monster master mast. I really like that the straight jacket is very effective at restraining the slave but still leaves all the slaves fun bits at the Masters mercy.
I moved slave 66 into the bedroom now for some more serious play. Once there I added to the bondage so that he was even snugger and less able to move. It was here we tried a number of things out on him including a bunch of rubber rings and cord around his balls to stretch them out, chop sticks on his balls and a chastity cage.
The chop sticks are particularly diabolical and can be used on both balls and cocks. Very cheap to obtain and totally effective. Two thin sticks really of any type, held around the subjects body part of choice, by a couple of elastic bands. Simple, evil and totally brilliant.
While totally under wraps I used the opportunity to do a more detailed internal investigation of the slaves mangina using various pieces of fantastic plastic and the purple pole. I decided to mark my property this time and used a white board marker to advise the world of my ownership. Although very effective and permanent or long lasting in the slaves mind, in reality it washes off quite easily with very little of any residue.
Our time was drawing to an end and so I placed slave 66 in a couple of pressure poses to see how he coped. One of the best ones which would also be a good fucking pose, was to tie him bent over the bed head. It exposes his hole, very nicely in a way he just cannot resist. He had been a very compliant boy and so it was time to extract a sample of his baby tadpoles out for his enjoyment and reward.
While I had such a willing subject, I also took the opportunity to spend a few minutes at the end, experimenting with my new favourite toy - chains. So I moved him to the lounge where I could decorate him with some of BHP's finest steel. All in all a great day and one I would like to duplicate in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment