GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 25 May 2018

Its a double double header. Its funny but I seem to have awful trouble getting two slaves in the one room at the same time. I don't understand why but it just never seems to come off. A little while ago I had a session with a slave and invited along another Master.
I think you would agree from the blog entries that it was a very hot encounter. These multi-Master events are few and far apart normally but out of the blue I had a fellow Master contact me and before you could slap on a set of handcuffs, I was off to another multi-Master event. This one was the same combination of two Masters and one slave. Master A was telling me about his slave and one thing led to another before I found myself invited to watch the session. I got to his place just before the slave. The slave once given entry immediately took off his clothes and stood waiting for instructions while we inspected the goods. This slave is an experienced slave who is in good shape and obviously well trained. The slave had been tasked to cook us a meal and so he had come prepared. After a bit of discussion it was decided that the dinner would take about an hour to cook but it was pretty much all prepared and just needed to have heat applied. So he was ordered to get it in the oven and then head into the bedroom as his Master wanted a massage. I was invited to watch. The slave had a very good technique and worked diligently on his Masters body. Once we got to the bit where Master A had to roll onto his back he decided he wanted to show me the slaves cock sucking abilities. He got to work on his cock like a pensioner at a free BBQ.
Once Master A had enjoyed this for a few minutes he invited me to get my clothes off so I could feel first hand the slaves tongue skills. Nice and smooth with two hands fondling my nipples. We had a short break so the slave could check on dinner and then Master A got him on his knees and entered his mangina after he had worked a bit of lube into the area. I was offered the other end to continue with the head job. After Master A had cum we swapped ends so I could try out his hole. It was then showers all around and then the slave dished up dinner and acted as our waiter. Master A played with the slaves cock during the meal. After the meal was finished the slave was ordered to wash the dishes. While he stood at the sink Master A came up behind him and fondled his nipples, cock and balls. It was decided we would get all gay and watch the Eurovision broadcast and so the slave turned from the sink and asked us all if we would like a drink of tea. He then got our orders and joined us in front of the television. Master A had him sit beside him on the couch which I thought was a bit odd however it was so the slave could massage his feet and legs while we watched the show. After the finish of the show I could hear my bed calling and so I headed off home and left them to it.

2 comments:

  1. Fuck, two hot masters to serve. What a slave's dream cum true. Enforced group action would be so hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. I have made slaves suck multiple cocks and bend over and take multiple cocks in the past. it has happened twice lately. I look forward to the next multi-person session

      Delete