GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 18 May 2018

CBT a second visit - The slaves view of the session. My thoughts on Master G's latest session. I was pleased he respected my "likes" and "dislikes" on our previous session and seemed keen to further explore the type of ball-abuse that I enjoyed.
I was caught off-guard when asked what I fantasised about when wanking. As I was mainly concerned about what was to come and how I would cope with the unknown, my mind seemed to go blank. In hindsight, an admission to being super turned-on by CBT videos and pic's would have been an appropriate admission to Master G. Master demonstrated great skill by tying my pathetic balls tight with rope and then using various methods to abuse my tightly bound balls. Attaching a bucket and gradually filling with water adding weight and pain was interesting, but not altogether pleasurable. I then realised that my greatest pleasure was achieved by the simple act of Master squeezing and stretching my balls with his masterful hand.
The tighter he squeezed and stretched my balls the harder my throbbing cock responded. Master was in tune to this response and used it to torture my mind and body. Using what I presume was olive oil, he massaged my bound balls and cock-head with expertise. Told I was not to cum, he tortured my balls by squeezing tighter and tighter as my cock head responded to his gentle massage. By edging me relentlessly this way he was playing with my sanity as I begged to be able to cum. but was denied the release I craved. Master G played with my mind as I begged for his constant edging to cease.
At last we agreed to a contract before he kept squeezing by balls tighter and tighter and tormenting my cock-head till I blew the most extreme, intense and huge cum-load that covered me in my own seed. Master then proceeded to torture me further while he polished my cock-head while telling me what a huge cum-load I had shot. While trying to recover and dress, I felt light-headed and weak from the extreme and exquisite mixture of pain mixed with pleasure. I now wonder if I could achieve a hands-free cum simply from having my balls squeezed and stretched to the point of orgasm. Three days later, and I'm still suffering from "rope burn" to my right hand testicle. Quite painful, but a constant reminder of Master G's masterful attention and keeping me hard at the pain I'm enduring.

No comments:

Post a Comment