GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 1 June 2018

Where are the repeats? I was recently having lunch with slave 4 who was visiting from interstate and he asked me why I didn't write up meetings with my regular slaves. This got me thinking then about a range of issues. How many slaves do I have and what is regular? To be honest I have no idea how many slaves I have. I have about four who live interstate and only see whenever we are in the same city.
We do correspond reasonably regularly although some times they drop off for awhile. I have a couple of local slaves who I will fairly regularly meet but it might be only four or five times a year. Then there are some who come to play maybe three or four times and then disappear never to be seen again. There is always a smattering of slaves who come once for a session and then never come again. This is OK as I am happy to make peoples fantasies come true. For a lot of them the fantasy is better than the reality. Some times I get to use a slave for a specific purpose, on the behest of their normal Master who wants to broaden their out look. There are also a number I correspond with who I probably will never meet. Some are based overseas while others are local but just like to talk about being a slave without actually trying it for themselves. While on the subject I have readers from all over the globe and from some pretty exotic places. I have a strong readership based in Russia, Germany, USA and the United Kingdom but also have regular readers from places like South Africa, Belize, Singapore, Ireland, and Taiwan to name a few. So why don't I write more about the slaves who I meet on a regular basis? Well I do write about some more than others to be sure. I regularly write about slave 4 who lives interstate. We both travel to each others cities with work a few times a year and communicate about our lives daily.
I like writing about him because he is a big part of my life and he is willing albeit grudgingly at times to follow me into new adventures. He also has the most intense reactions to my ministrations and so I get a lot out of our meetings. Others I may write about only once or twice. Sometimes it is because they only visit once but quite often its because they have very specific fetishes and so it is boring to write that we did the same as the last four times. This doesn't mean I find the sessions boring its just that you can only slice it and dice it in a limited number of ways. Therefore most of my posts involve some element that is new. As I have highlighted in the past I am very creative and so I am quite often able to put a new twist on an old path, in which case I might write about a number of these sessions but not all. At the end of the day I want the slave to get to live their fantasies, even if it borders on the same each visit. I am also limited by slaves own wishes. Most only want the standard slave training session which involves a bit of nakedness, bondage, humiliation and edging. I have to keep in mind that this is a big thing for some slaves and even though its just another day to me, these events can be very profound for a new slave. I want to promote slavery not scare them half to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment