GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 12 May 2018

Two heads are better than one - part four. As previously mentioned Master C has a reputation as a Grand Master. He has successfully converted a Master to sub for him. He allows his new sub to still dominate his bois but he subs for him and is now in chastity with his orgasms closely controlled. We had talked about me subbing for him. I occasionally sub for a Master if I think I can learn something from the Master. To be a good Master I believe you also need to have experienced slavery so that you know better how to control and manipulate your slaves.
I told Master C that I would consider subbing for him but not in front of one of my slaves. I could do it in front of one of his slaves but it would give my own slaves bad ideas if it was done in front of them. Therefore todays session was not going to involve me subbing or so I thought. Unfortunately Master C is very handsome and he has this amazing personality which just sucks you in to his world. It all started when I was standing over slave 33 in the sling pushing the dildos into him. Master C came up behind me and started tweeking my nipples and finished up undoing my pants so he could play with my cock. Then later when I saw Master C laid out in the sling having his toes licked by slave 33, I couldn't resist going down on his nipples licking and sucking like a cheap whore. That was the reason why I had the brain wave about putting a mask on slave 33. With him blind folded it gave me a chance to play with Master C myself.
Later during the massage it gave me a chance to get involved again. I had slave 33 come up behind me and rim my arse as I sucked Master C's cock. After some nice tongue work on my arse we ordered slave 33 to suck my cock but unbeknownst to him Master C was sitting on my face so I could rim him. Then later again when I was on all fours and slave 33 was rimming me again, Master C blew a load over my face. One of Master C's real likes is to have a slave/sub drink his piss. By this stage I was happy to do anything and so when he placed his cock in my mouth and opened up with a fire hose stream of piss, I drank every drop. Unfortunately Master C had to leave at this point. So I was nearly finished anyway but wanted to test out slave 33's balls. So I grabbed some cord and wrangled slave 33's balls so they were extended and to make a tie point which I could rope off. But what to use as a weight?
At the start of the session slave 33 came in dressed in his leather gear and boots. So I took the boots and suspended them from his balls. His big heavy leather boots proved to be too much and so I had to take one off but I got the other boot hanging nicely from his balls without too many complaints from slave 33. I got slave 33 to spread his legs and then gave the boot a few pushes so that it swung quite rigorously. Beautiful to watch the boot in motion. Anyway after two and a half hours I had seen enough and decided to call it quits to slave 33's first session with me. Fun had definitely been had by all but mostly the Masters. That my friends is exactly as it should be.

2 comments:

  1. Piss pig here. Please let me know of any alpha masters that will quench my insatiable thirst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would hate to see a slave die of thirst and am always happy to give them a nice long drink. If you live in Melbourne contact me on RECON under "Masterinsearch". Maybe two Masters might be required if you are that thirsty. I have a fellow Master who would just love to fill you up with golden joy.

      Delete