GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 5 May 2018

Two heads are better than one. Well today I had something happen which was unusual. Two people showed up for a session at the local fetish club as organised. The session was based around an interstate slave who was visiting for a few days. He is no oil painting as he is a bit over weight, smallish cock but he impressed the hell out of me by organising a private room at the fetish club, off his own initiative. He got my interest as he wanted to meet without thousands of inane messages and questions; followed up by a quick agreement to the suggested meeting. Top points so far. The second participant was a late entry. He is a local Master, very good looking 28 year old Asian who has the distinction of having turned a fellow Master into a sub.
The slave (number 33) was all about leather so I took all his off him and replaced it with a leather collar. I had him naked in front of the two Masters while we ran our hands over him and gave him the full examination. His nipples and balls could take quite a bit of tweeking we found during this process. Next we ran him over the three poses and then had him bobbing up and down like a yo yo until he got it just right to my liking. These proved to be very useful later on as I could easily reposition him using these basic commands without lots of explanation being required. As is my practise, we had a bit of a chat about his likes and dislikes and what he wanted to do during the session. Anal, nipple play, leather and anything else really as he hadn't had a lot of experience and was wanting to see how things work. To start off with I wanted to show my colleague my rope tying secrets. Up until today he had been more of a handcuff Master but I wanted to show him that ropes give you so many more options. I particularly wanted to show him how to rope something big like a leg to something small like a wrist. If you can master this you can tie a slave to anything.
The slave was into nipple play and as we had him nicely seated with his hands bound to his legs and his body at our mercy, we started to put a few pegs around his tits but soon got carried away and started to place them also around his cock and balls. Pegs are like chocolates and its hard to stop at one. All of a sudden the slave looks like he has been attacked by a washing lady on crack cocaine. Next we tied him to the rooms barred window and then left him at the mercy of any of the club members who happened to walk past. The window is barred but doesn't have glass and so anything tied to the bars is well within the reach of wandering hands. This gave my colleague and I some quality time to talk as we wandered the club and checked out the members. We were only gone for about ten minutes but it must have felt like an hour to the slave who was tied helpless to the bars, uncomfortable, exposed and vulnerable. He was quite sweaty and hot and bothered when we got back so we untied him.
Time now for a walk and so off to the showers. We left the door open to the shower room so that he could be viewed by passers bye. He then had to wash himself under the direction of two Masters. He was ordered to pay special attention to his arse and under his balls. Once clean we took him for a walk around the club and made him present himself to anyone who looked interested. The two Masters in leather and the slave naked - priceless. This is a very humiliating experience for slaves and I call it the walk of shame. It has been noted that I am not shy and so I approach most people and actually ask them if they would like to inspect the slave and encourage them to feel the goods. I don't like to leave humiliation to chance and aim to maximise the experience. Its funny how many members are too shy to actually reach out and handle the slave when offered. Why are you there, go home and play with yourself you timid little wall flowers. More to follow in the next instalment.

No comments:

Post a Comment