GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Two heads are better than one - part three. During the initial chat the slave blathered on about fisting, blah blah blah, need a Master with small hands, just trying it out but really like it etc etc. Really slave 33 well lets see how you go then. Climb into the sling boi and on with the rubber glove and lets try a finger or two. Not too bad, lets up the ante by introducing progressively larger dildos. The small one he took but it wasn't without complaint, lets try the large thick one. Hmmmm a lot more push back on this one. Try as I might I couldn't get the large butt plug fully in to his arse. Very close but no cigar.
At this point I wasn't sure that fisting was really going to be his thing. At this point slave 33 suggested we try the other dildo. Did I say dildo; it was more like a policeman's night stick but made of rubber and 14" long and quite thick. It was his call so in it went. It wasn't without difficulty but he managed to get it all in except for one finger width. I pushed and pulled it in and out for a few minutes to see if we could work it into that last half inch but to no avail. A sterling effort anyway and maybe his fisting dream has some hope of being fulfilled. One thing you will see in the photograph is that slave 33 has pubes. This is a real no no for a slave as only men have pubes. I have mentioned before however that I normally allow slaves to retain their pubes for the first visit but all subsequent visits they have to be shaved smooth. So far the session had been going well but it had been just about all slave 33 and not the two Masters. Time to change that and so I placed a blind fold on slave 33 and told him to take the boots and socks off Master C. I didn't want slave 33 to get any visual pleasure from what was to follow.
He is there to service us not to perve on us. He was then ordered to suck, lick and kiss Master C's feet. While slave 33 was concentrating on the foot end, I decided to give Master C a treat of my own and started to suck his nipples. Once I felt that Master C's feet had been adequately worshipped I had slave 33 take my clothes off while still blind folded. He then did the same to the other Master. I wanted to show Master C my technique for massage which we had been talking about at length previously. There was however the issue of keeping slave 33 busy. I started doing a massage of Master C's back. While this was occurring I had slave 33 rim him.
Depending on where I had to be, I had slave 33 alternate between rimming Master C and sucking his toes. At one point I had slave 33 rim me while I continued with the massage. Master C's cute little bubble butt finally got to me and I had to have a piece and so while he sat on my face, slave 33 was tasked with sucking my cock. Then he was tasked to suck Master C's cock. In the end it got quite confusing as there were cocks being sucked, arses being rimmed and toes licked all over the place. The final instalment will follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment