GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Cross dressing. I am gay, I have always been gay and will always be gay. So having said that why would I dress a slave as a girl? As I look upon myself as a maker of fantasies come true, there is obviously the need for me to be able to deal with slaves who like to cross dress.
When this happens I generally get them to bring their girly bits and pieces around and do them up accordingly. As I have said as a gay Master, girls just don't do it for me. If I was asked to use my skills on a girl I would refuse, even if there was a clear understanding that I was not going to have sex with them. Sorry girls but you have absolutely nothing I want or are interested in enjoying. As usual though I really like power exchange and so as a Master of considerable experience, I occasionally like to totally humiliate some masculine slave by making him into a female version of himself. One such occasion was truck driver slave 6. He is a good looking 30 something, with a nice 7" pleasure rod of the uncut variety. Quite cocky in personality and ideal for a bit of feminisation. So on the appointed day he arrived with a bag of girly things. I brought out some of my own.
As usual I had him strip and then gave him a full physical examination. Pulled his foreskin back, opened his piss hole for a look and poke around, bent him over and prodded his arse hole and ran my fingers around his gums. A bit of bondage to get me in the mood using my spreader bar to spread him out and then using it to tie off his balls so they were extended and blue. Then a few positions using a chair as a tie point, to display his body. The purpose of the visit was humiliation and so it was on with the girls clothes. I used the photo shoot of him dressed up to humiliate him verbally and tell him what an ugly girl he made and that the chances of a slut like him getting sex was nil unless we were in a zoo. I pointed out his flat chest and nobbly knees not to mention a face that could turn milk off.
An arse like a barn and beer gut from too many litres of cum floating around inside the useless whore. I made him prance and flounce around like a girl and adopt playboy poses for my entertainment and his shame. I gave him a full examination and commented that as a slut he wouldn't be needing underwear and made him remove the nice frilly knickers. His little clit was quite hard and not what I would expect on a nice girl and so he was bent over and a few hard slaps applied to his rear to remind him of how a lady should act. This included a couple of slaps in the region of a males balls but as he was a girl there was no fear of hurting any little plums.
Time for a change of clothes as my little slut wanted to show off her wardrobe. I stepped behind her and treated her like the slut she was, by roughly groping her small breasts, arse and clit. She was then bent over the arm of the couch and her tights were pulled down so that her mangina was available for access. I noticed this slut had two pesky balls and so they were thrust away as I played with her mangina. To warm her up I pulled out a nice thin long dildo and started to thrust it into her slowly at first but with more force as I got warmed up. If she had been male I would have been dancing on her prostrate. Then as if it was possible, the useless slut cum in a torrent of white slime all over my carpet. How rude and so she was ordered to clean up the mess with her tongue. The ungrateful bitch seemed to think that her cum was not edible. Bah they don't make slaves like they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment