GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Showers. Lots of fun can be had in a shower. It can be a playground, torture chamber, training ground or even a place to wash. Lets look at Playground. While there are generally no swings in a shower there is plenty of opportunity to play. Nothing like having a slave sit in the shower blind folded with his mouth open and then directing a stream of warm piss all over his head and in his mouth. Make him guess whose piss it is to avoid punishment. He can be seated on a nice dildo at the same time for extra laughs. Alternatively have him take your penis in his mouth and drink as you unleash. This generally ends in some nice choking sounds. A third alternative is to have him hold a big bowl under his chin as you piss on him and then make him drink the bowl dry. Torture chamber. Nothing like having a slave take a cold shower to get their attention. Leave then in there and keep filling them with drink and make them hold it in under threat of severe punishment. They generally end up crying and pleading in a most pleasing way with this treatment. They can then be told to lick up the mess. Apply some menthol based linament to balls, cock, nipples or arse. Wait until it starts to burn and then give them a squirt of water to magnify the effect. Its also a good place to use their toothbrush to rub toothpaste into sensitive parts of the skin.Training ground. Cleaning the shower is a character building exercise for a slave. Nothing depersonalises a slave like supervising their personal cleaning. Small groups can be brought in to watch the process and nothing like a wank display under duress such as cold water.Place to wash. I like to be clean and so when there is a slave present I like them to act as my man servant. They take off my clothes, they join me in the shower and wash me, when I get out they dry me and eventually dress me.

2 comments:

  1. great ideas, will have to share them with guys who train me - wgfarm on recon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the ideas. A good shower session can be a lot of fun.

      Delete