GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 10 December 2016

POW. This year has been very wet in southern Australia. As a consequence I have been house bound to a certain extent. House bound=bored. To relieve the boredom I decided a bit of role play was in order. Enter slave 7. It is a 40ish married accountant who visits occasionally. I had him enter my house through the back door. I was waiting for him behind the doorway and quickly threw a pillow case over his head along with a loop of elastic to hold it in place. Pinning his arms I pushed him to the ground and bound his arms. I use a couple of loops around both wrists which then have another loop which goes around the wrist loops to pull it tight into rope hand cuffs .Suitably trussed like the turkey he is I then removed all his clothes. Fortunately for him it only meant I had to cut off his T shirt as the rest could just be pulled off. He was then told that he was my prisoner and that he was going to be interrogated.
I placed him seated in a chair and tied his ankles to a leg each. The same with his wrists. I then went to work demanding he tell me his secrets. Every time slave7 offered some information he was told that I already knew it and wanted the real secret. He would then feel pain. I covered him in pegs and nipple clamps. These were pulled, flicked and twisted as required. He wriggled, and yelled to be released. He begged me to tell him what I wanted to know. Each time he was told that he knew and had better start giving me what I wanted. I then poured cold water over him and mocked his retracting cock. I grabbed a small paddle and started to hit him all over. Between the legs, across his nipples, hands, head and feet. This went on for an hour. Part way through I stuffed a sock in his mouth to silence him and restrict his breathing. Eventually all good things come to an end. I threw him out the back door with what was left of his clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment