GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 18 December 2016

Rugby player. As previously mentioned I have just come back from New South Wales. I went up to help a mate and by chance a slave contacted me on a well known web site from the same town. We chatted over a couple of days and set up a possible meet. I say possible because its over a nine hour drive to the town from my place and we were going up one day and returning the next. On the way up there were quite a number of texts from this guy. He is in his early 30's and straight but loves being dominated and bound. He is over six feet tall and a bit over weight but still has lots of really big muscle hidden underneath. He advised me that he was a rugby forward and definitely looked the part. As we got closer to the town his texts dried up and so I started to get that uneasy feeling that he was going to be a no show. Once we arrived I advised him of our location and he intimated that he was really nervous and asked all sorts of questions about what I intended to do to him. Really how bad can I be in a motel with neighbours just on the other side of a tissue paper wall. Anyway lots more texts telling me he was held up but he would be coming blah blah blah. Finally the slave arrived and then I got a surprise as it was my mate who got nervous and disappeared. Always the back bone of any endeavour I soldiered on by my self with the slave.
I started off having him strip one piece of clothing at a time. As each piece came off I commented on his good points, got him to turn around and generally felt the merchandise. Once he was totally naked I had him stand under the light and then went very thoroughly over his body. I looked in his mouth and ran my finger over his teeth, felt all his muscles, rolled his balls around my hands and pulled his foreskin back to check on the one eyed snake. I had him place his hands on the bed so I could part his arse cheeks and check out his hole. Once I was happy with the meat display I showed him a couple of poses I like my slaves to use. While he was kneeling at my feet I questioned him in detail about his preferences and sex life in general. He told me that although he was straight he had previously had a number of gay experiences including some kinky straight stuff where he had been pegged and also abused by a group of girls aided by some boys. I then put a nice lycra mask on him and started to tie him in various bondage positions. After maybe an hour I had suspended my boots from his testicles and was happily kicking them backwards and forwards. He then advised me that he felt faint and wanted to spew. I have never seen me move so quick trying to undo my various knots. I got him free to the point where he could move and pushed him in the direction of the toilet where he started vomiting immediately. He seemed to recover and so I suggested he lay on the bed while I fully removed the ropes while he recovered. We started to talk and he advised that he has a heart condition which some times causes him to faint. Not something I was expecting from a big rugby player. Anyway he didn't want medical assistance and so we just talked about his life in general. After awhile I realised the magic of the moment was gone and so we decided it had been fun and parted. A very interesting and surprising night.

No comments:

Post a Comment