GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 25 December 2016

I am pissed off. I had yet another potential slave fail to appear today. Why is this so? Happy for slaves to chicken out but at what point did we decide that manners no longer counted. Where was my text or message. Is it really that hard to just send a message that you have changed your mind and won't be coming or cumming for that matter? I blame this phenomena on a couple of things: 1. Newbies. Something they always wanted to do and on reading a profile felt a bit of blood seeping into that small piece of meat we will call a penis (if it helps their self esteem). In the morning after a good lonely wank they chicken out to continue on with their normal lonely or pretend straight life. 2. Married guys. Once again after a nice read of a profile, the small brain gets hard for the first time in weeks and so there is "Master I really want to serve you. I will do anything you want etc etc blah blah". Then later the dragon arises from her lair and married guy has the guilts set in and he avoids the internet for a week or two. He then goes back to "yes dear, no dear" and continues with his sexless life. 3. Mr bored and pissed. Quite out there when he has had a few drinks. Happy to muck around with his football mates and go the squirrel grip, pull their pants down or pull his dick out and dance around. After all its just the boys mucking around after a few drinks and couldn't be considered gay. Then in the cold hard light of sobriety he goes back to Mr Straight and laughs off the photos. Or if he has made an appointment with a Master he will go quiet or block them. 4. Mr Ego. I am the coolest dude on the block, I look good and I am doing you a favour by wanting to serve you. Trouble is later Mr Ego goes I'm a bit tired and I can't be bothered. He then justifies it to himself that the Master was 30 and he only plays with people up to 29, that out of the 18 listed kinks there was one he thought a bit odd so he was obviously weird or that he lived more than three houses away and so he was to hard to meet with despite the fact he has a car or good public transport. Well slaves out there I am sick of it. All good Masters will spend a lot of time in preparation prior to any meeting. They will read through the slaves profile and see what they want to get out of the training, they will then see how best to incorporate it into their own needs. They will review the slaves boundaries to make sure that the session goes smoothly. There maybe purchases to make to meet specific scenarios and there will be setting up of the play room. Then there is the sitting around waiting for the slimy snivelling soft cock to show up rather than getting other needed tasks completed. To make sure a training session goes well there is so much preparation that it is no wonder that Masters get really pissed off when balless cock snot don't have the decency to advise that they are not going to show up. This morning I had a no show who I had gone to a lot of trouble to accommodate a few months ago. Apparently he is different now and begged me to train him. Well sorry spawn of a spineless jelly fish I have no intention of attempting to meet you again.

2 comments:

  1. as a Slave- it happens from the other side too- once you get past the normal all talk guys on recon, you get guys you think something is developing and suddenly it stops. other times i have meets lined up and then close to the meet- like an hour before they cancel - wgfarm on recon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have had that happen often. I had to cancel one on Friday as I was sick. He will most probably think I am a time waster which is a pity. I was sick and had to visit the doctor.

      Delete