GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 13 February 2022

Hanging around with slave 79.

Whenever slave 79 comes around it seems like we always start off with show and tell. Yes he knows to get naked the moment he comes in but this is not what I am talking about. Lately every time he comes around he has a new toy to show me which I think is great and shows how keen this slave is to serve. Today he brought a new set of ball weights. I like these weights as they are quite heavy and so emphasise his balls nicely. They also have a slide on metal loop which is easy to put on and seems quite secure. We tested them out by having him wiggle his hips to make them swing and they nearly set off the nearby seismographs. Brilliant. We only had a limited time and so I tied him in a number of positions in the play room.
I always like to edge him but balance it out with some fierce tickling. He goes off under both stimuli and produces a symphony of screams and giggles which are music to a Masters ears. Pretty much his whole body is ticklish which makes it very easy from my point of view. Nothing like grabbing a foot and tickling the sole while lying across his body to stop almost all movement. Under his arms and around his belly always gets a jerk from him and so it's easy to tickle him even just by accident. It's all very well for slaves to want to come around all the time but it eats into my house work time. Fortunately, I worked out long ago that slaves should always undertake some domestic service when they visit. It makes sure they know their place but also helps out the Master. I gave this slave the vacuum cleaner and launched him into my dust collection. He has always been good at sucking and did not disappoint me this time. One of the good things about slave 79's new ball weights is that they clank as he moves around. Therefore, when you give him a task if the clanking stops, he is obviously bludging and needs a kiss from the leather paddle. Once the floor was done to my satisfaction, it was time for me to play show and tell. I was keen to try out my new inversion table and was wondering if slaves could cum upside down. Somewhere down the track I am going to have to try and get one of my slave boys to cum in his own mouth while suspended upside down. I was a little disappointed that slave 79 had already had a wank in the morning. This session was a last minute window of opportunity and so he had had a wank and cum already. Normally I make slaves abstain from wanking for at least a couple of days, so I get a big load. Anyway, it was what it was and so I put him on the table and restrained his hands so that he was totally at my mercy. I then spent some time edging him in both upright and upside down positions. When it was time to let him cum, I tried to get it directly in his mouth but my aim and his range was off. Didn't matter as we got a nice spatter of cum from his dick to his throat. Gold stars and elephant stamps all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment