GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 18 February 2022

In the deep end with slave 64.

I was asked for a meeting with slave 64 and readily agreed, as he finds it difficult usually to get away from his family for a proper session. We decided to meet at a swimming pool local to him. I decided to freak him out a bit. He had to wear his bike riding clothes to the pool without underwear underneath and park at the far end of the car park. He likes the embarrassment of people looking at his small package.
I ordered him to get there at a specific time and told him he had to go straight to the change rooms and completely strip. He had to wear one large cock ring but nothing else. He was to wander around the change rooms totally nude until I arrived and he was to make no efforts to hide himself.
I also decided to be late to maximise the number of people who got to see him nude. I had to laugh as when I finally arrived at the pool car park, I got a message from slave 64 asking me to hurry up as he was getting stressed. When I got to the change rooms, I found him nude as directed. I carried out an inspection of him as the change room was empty when I arrived. It wasn't long before more people came in to use the facilities.
His other Master in the UK gave him instructions that when we met at the pool, he was to wear paper underwear under his bathers. The paper underwear had cum slut written across the front for added embarrassment. It took a bit of managing to get the paper underwear under his bathers as they are brief speedos and the paper underwear was grandpa style.
I was interested to see if the paper underwear would dissolve in the water. Once in the pool we did a few laps and I tended to rub his cock to an erection as we paused at the end of the swimming lane. After a suitable number of laps we wandered out to the cafe where slave 64 bought his Master a nice coffee. I wanted to do this not so much for the coffee but I wondered if we would have bits of wet paper running down his legs. No sign of the paper which was a relief to slave 64 no doubt. We went back in the change rooms and I let a few others see slave 64 nude before we got dressed. The paper underwear surprisingly stood up to the water and didn't even rip. Once dressed again I led him out to his vehicle where I had him do push ups for me in the car park. Another fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment