GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 9 February 2022

Another visit by slave 66.

It's always relaxing when slave 66 comes around both for him and for me. He likes to be tied up tight in either his straight jacket or his sleep sack. He quite often falls asleep.
I go in and check on him every twenty minutes to make sure he is OK and edge him a bit because I can. Generally, I can get multiple loads out of him and over a four hour session I can reliably get four loads of cum out of him.
The weather during his last visit was quite hot and even though I had the air conditioner on, I was a little concerned he would get too hot in the sleep sack.
As a consequence we limited the visit to just two hours and I paid particular attention to making sure he was not over heating. Like old faithful he gave me two loads in the two hour period. As well as the sleep sack hood there is also a mask with a dick like thing that goes in his mouth. For added snugness I tie a few ropes around the sleep sack. The sleep sack also has arm sleeves inside which limit the arms ability to move. Luckily, I was onto the whole heat issue because halfway through I turned him over and unzipped the back to let in some air. He was clearly very hot and sweaty and it gave him a chance to cool down a bit when I wiped him over with a wet rag. Purely to make sure he had some blood circulation I also slapped his cute little bum a few times and opened up his arse cheeks so that those of you interested could see his mangina. I used multiple edging techniques on him and always find he gets just a little bit harder if I pull on the ropes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment