GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 24 February 2022

Slave 84 takes a tumble on his first visit. 10 Feb 22

Slave 84 came to me via Grindr which is a little unusual, as I normally get them fresh off RECON. This slave is married with a family but decided he needed a walk on the wild side with Master G.
I laid out a hood with covered eye holes and told him to just walk in to the house at the designated time. He was to put the hood on and then call out in a loud voice "I am ready to strip". I then came out and took control. I ordered him to take off his clothes one piece at a time until he was naked.
I felt his body up all along the way and commented on his good and bad points, like he was a piece of meat. According to his Grindr profile he is 47 which is usually not much good as evidence. Physically he has a body better than a lot of 20 year olds. Firm, muscly and hairy in just the right places. He has a nice sized cock which was erect from the moment it hit the light, until we covered it up again. Plump balls, thin trimmed pubes and the correct attitude. Todays bondage was to be very simple. I basically just immobilised him and placed him on the inversion table. I then edged him in the up right position, the upside down position and with him laid out horizontally. I used multiple techniques to masturbate him and had to be careful as I couldn't see his face for reactions. He told me he hadn't cum in two days and so I was hoping to build up a nice big load of baby batter for the finale. I enjoyed rubbing him around his balls and down towards his arse hole. Just teasing his virgin chocolate star fish to create a little tension, without actually going where no guy has gone before. Time was running out and so I inverted him upside down for the final release. I pumped him until he shot load after load all down his front. He had more wet spots than a lesbian foam party. Once he had recovered, I untied him and then told him to get dressed. He had to leave the mask on until I left the room. So a great afternoon with a guy who never saw me and who I also never saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment