GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 17 November 2021

Introducing slave 79 to everything - Part Two.

I tied slave 79 to the chair by his hands and feet, so that I could concentrate on making tea. In our lead up discussions about the day I said I had no prpoblems with him trying to escaping as it wouldn't happen. I even went so far as to say that if he escaped I would let him spank me.
While I was busy fluffing around with the tea, he managed to get one foot loose. Clearly I had a slippery customer in my kitchen who I would have to watch closely. One of the toys that slave 79 brought with him was a set of nipple clamps. Now nipple clamps are great when applied to sensitive nipples and as I have mentioned before, I believe most Asians seem to have a nerve that goes direct from their nipples to their cock. I always like to be a bit more creative than normal people and so we also tried his nipple clamps on his ball sack, his lips and his eye lids.Of course we also clamped his nipples, as who am I to fly directly in the face of convention. As well as clamping his nipples, I tied a cord around his balls to the joining nipple clamp chain and then was able to pull on both sensitive parts simultaneously. He has beautiful dragon pearls which are nice to tie up and stretch. He shaves his whole body from the neck down and so he is completely smooth from arm pit to ankle. It makes him very sensuous to fondle and tickle.
Another couple of items in his work bag which I grabbed for photos, were a 'For Sale' sign and a 'Sold' sign. While he is not for sale, it would be nice to hold an auction for a slave and see what price you could get for a day or weekend. Happy to take offers if anyone wants to try out slave 79. I tied the signs around his neck for the photos and he would certainly look good on a podium with potential buyers checking out the goods prior to the auction and then have him stand nude while buyers bid for his services. As well as pull on the nipple chain I had him move around to swing the chain. I also got him to stand up and run in place while nude. I like the way his cock and balls jiggle around when he exercises.
Another interesting toy he brought with him, is a set of metal hand cuffs. These are good but not adjustable and so were found to be a little tight. They do look very good however and certainly make it impossible for a slippery slave like 79 to escape. The hand cuffs were very useful as he could hold his tea to his mouth while remaining totally under my control. I left his feet still tied. I enjoy a nice cup of tea while watching a naked slave boy struggle. After a very gentlemanly tea break we resumed business. I led him into the lounge room and tied him using the spreader bar, ropes and chains.
I placed him in a few different positions and used the opportunity to edge him as I wanted. While letting him settle down after edging we tried a number of other things including some extended tickling. He is so ticklish that his whole body reacts to hands poking him. Nothing like a slave begging you to stop tickling, with tears coming out of his eyes and his voice cracking under the stress. It's like music to a Masters ears. I pity deaf Masters as I don't think their guide dogs would be able to adequately convey the right feeling. Tickling to my mind is torture which this slave likes but I also went down a more conventional path and used my wooden spoon on his knackers and arse. I gave him a number of sets of whacks to his sperm spheres and enjoyed watching him wiggling his arse to try and avoid the onslaught. It was now time for lunch. I left him tied on the floor with both his hands and feet in the spreader bar and some chains as added security for his hands.
I left the room then to prepare a simple pasta dish for us to eat. Now while I was away, the slimy bastard of a slave managed to get out of the spreader bar. He couldn't foil the chains but he did get out of the spreader bar and met me at the door. Grrrrr me and my big mouth. Technically he was still tied in the chains but I am a man of my word and so I ruled that he had met the basic criteria of escaping. We had lunch with him sitting at my feet while we ate. After lunch I threw the dice. I rolled the thong/flip flop/jandle and 32 whacks. So down with the pants and underwear and i left slave 79 to deal with the thong and my arse. I have mentioned numerous times that if I have to hit someone I am going to mean it and so I always make my whacks meaningful. This slave barely dusted my arse and quite frankly, a one winged budgie could have done a better job. Bad move slave 79 as you now need to throw again for not doing the job properly. This throw got him two whacks with the wooden spoon. Needless to say I didn't hold back on those two whacks. We moved now into the bedroom and the final straight. I tied him out on the bed with his arms tied to the bedhead and his feet tied to the foot of the bed. I used this opportunity to edge him and tickle him some more. He looked so cute all tied out and couldn't resist kneeling over him and letting him suck my cock.
He did a fine job and told me after that this was the first time he had ever sucked a cock. With more practise he will be a star. As he was new to everything I used the penis pump on him to restore his erection in the final run to the finish. Once the penis pump had done its work it didn't take that long to push him over the edge where he gave me a very big creamy load.
Now a nice big load should not go to waste and so I scooped it up in my fingers and fed his offering back to him. I let it drip into his mouth but obviously it wasn't to his taste. Being a newbie to kink I think we may have to work on his cum guzzling capabilities. It's the least I can do for future Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment