GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 13 November 2021

Introducing slave 79 to everything - Part One

I met slave 79 for the first time the other day. He is a young Asian guy and very new to everything. He was very clear about what he wanted to do. Most of it centred around bondage, torture and prisoner scenes in general.
Always happy to bring a fantasy to life and so on the day of our meeting I told him to walk in and close the door behind him. He was to strip off and place the provided hood on his head and let me know when he was ready. The hood I provided had eye covers and so he was totally blind to what was to unfold. When he was ready I came around the corner and saw him in the correct kneeling position of respect and totally nude, unlike the last slave that got this treatment. I started a full body examination. I am very thorough and look in their mouth, under arm pits, pull back foreskins, have them open their arse cheeks so I can see their mangina. Very humiliating if you are not used to it. It was at this point that a few things started to go wrong. He forgot to call me Sir when he answered questions, he touched his dick without permission and was moving around when he should have remained still. I placed these in the back of my mind and started him off with some basic bondage. I started with a bit of stupid play. I tied his balls with cord and then suspended a heavy metal ball weight from them. I then had a bit of fun by making the weight swing between his legs. We moved onto bondage and using ropes on his hands and the spreader bar on his feet to imobilise him for some edging. I wanted to see how his cock reacted and see how perky it was with a bit of handling. I added cock rings to his balls and a bridle gag to his mouth for that extra control. Unknown to me he had never retracted his foreskin and so when I did it, he jumped like a bronco with barbed wire up his arse. It didn't appear painful or difficult and so I think it was just the shock of it more than anything.
I also found out that he is extremely ticklish. Now torture is not really my thing but torture doesn't always have to be sadistic pain. It can also be sadistic tickling. He he he gotcha slave 79. After a fair period of edging and tickling, I decided I better have a go at his torture in a more conventional sense and so I brought out the pegs. First a line up and down his cock, a bit of peg flicking for extra emphasis and then a ring around his balls. All good clean fun if you are hanging out the washing but quite painful if used for an extended period of time. I like to move things on and so I untied slave 79 and reminded him about his three errors earlier on in the session. Time for a game of the slave throwing dice to determine the number of whacks and the impliment of fun. For forgettimg to say Sir he threw 16 whacks with the wooden spoon. Not a bad start. I always believe that punishment should be just that and so I don't use soft taps. For moving around he threw 64 whacks to be provided by the table tennis bat.
Yahoo a big score. This got his feet jumping around off the floor as he was bent over the back of the couch. I fixed that by holding them down with my feet. Finally for touching his dick he threw 4 whacks with the leather paddle. Now when whacking slaves I like to move the target around so they don't get numb to the treatment. As a consequence his arse was hit both cheeks, side on and centre with his arse cheeks pulled appart so the weapon landed inside his crack. The back of his thighs as well as the inside of his thighs also got a fair share of the fun. All got a nice red hue but no bruising. This should have been the end of this chapter but slave 79 forgot to call me Sir and touched his cock again during the preceeding punishment and so he got another throw. This throw brought up 32 whacks which was a good score but the weapon of choice he had already thrown.
I therefore gave him the choice of the remaining weapons. He chose the rubber thong (flip flop or jandle depending on where you are from). All this physical exersion required refreshment. Time for morning tea. While the kettle was boiling I tied slave 79 to a kitchen chair.

2 comments:

  1. would love to cover that bum with hand paddle and cane

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a very compliant boy and so I don't really need to punish him other than to remind him that he is owned and can be used at my discretion

    ReplyDelete