GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 2 November 2021

A visit by slave 17.

I have had numerous meetings with slave 17 over the years and as such it is a bit of a challenge to keep coming up with original ideas for his training. He has very specific interests based around prisoner scenarios. I have captured him in the street, interogated him, tied him up, chained him to things, run sessions in my home, my backyard, industrial warehouses, fetish clubs and even mild torture techniques for interrogation purposes. So how to introduce something different for our latest session?
So this time we started out with a nice walk in the bush. It was a nice day and slave 17 was looking a little pale and so training in the sun was our start point. A naked walk through the bush, a bit of an edge in the trees, a tug on his balls and a full body examination. The car was parked at a picnic site located beside the park entry road. There was no one there and so I couldn't resist a cock out photo on the picnic table. Unfortunately the passengers in the car which came past just missed the show. The look on slaves face was priceless when he realised how close he was to being caught cock out.
Our nature experience over we went back to my place. To start off I tied him in some basic bondage in the lounge. For this his hands were restrained in chains and his feet in the spreader bar. For something a little different I taped newspaper around his eyes rather than use a hood. It wasn't long before his fun meter was hard and dribbling pre-cum. He has a nasty habit of trying to escape and so you have to be very careful when you restrain him. He is good at applying pressure to ropes when you are tying him up and then backing it off, to give him enough slack to release himself, unless you watch him closely.
As added decoration I slipped on both chain and leather collars and a few cock rings on his cockasaurus. I am not sure if he has been sounded before but I certainly haven't done it to him in the past. I have a nasty little vibrating rubber sound however it runs faster than a politician caught with his hand in the till. I have yet to find a slave who can tolerate the 9 or 10 on the Richter scale earthquake bouncing around inside their shaft. So these days I don't use the vibration function and just use it to edge them on the inside. While I had the slave nicely tied up I edged him both on the outside as well as with the sound on the inside. Time for a change and so I untied him and led him by his cock handle into the bathroom. One advantage of big cocks is they make nice handles. If the slave is blindfolded then you need a handle to guide them around. You just can't do that with small cocks. Once in the bathroom I subjected him to the doggy hand wash. I have never done a hand wash of slave 17 before and so this was new to him. He lies in the bath and I wet him from a bucket of warm water. He then gets soaped up and rinsed off until I feel he is clean. It is about as intimate as it can get as I wash under foreskins if they have them, all over their body and right up their arse crack. It's quite rough and not really sensuous. Now that slave 17 was sparkly clean and dried, he was taken into the bedroom for some more bondage. A mix of ropes and spreader bar, as the mood took me and I replaced his newspaper hood with a nice black neoprene hood with the eye holes covered. He wore trainers to the session and so one of his smelly socks was jammed into his mouth as well as a nice ball gag. Nothing but the best for my slave.
Now I had never used my penis pump on slave 17 before, mainly because I didn't need it to get him hard. This time I decided to use it on him so that he could experience its sucking ability. It also allowed me to measure his cock. I always thought he had a really large cock but once I measured it, I found it just on 7". If you had asked me I would have said it was around 8".
I left him tied for an hour or so and came back every twenty minutes to check on him and edge him for a bit. I used just my hand to edge him and used olive oil as the lubricant. I got quite a bit of pre-cum out of him along the way. I was able to make sure that he didn't cum even though its hard to tell when they are hooded and gagged. Each time his cock got hard quickly and his balls pulled tight against the cock rings. I edged him and then decided to try out my puppy tail on him.
I had him get on all fours and started loosening him up with my finger. This tail butt plug has quite a large bulb and so it took awhile to get it in to his arse. Eventually we got there and he did look like a pretty boy. I had him wiggle his arse so the tail wagged as well as his balls. Time was getting on and our time was drawing to a close. As he was on all fours, I started edging him like I was milking a cow. After a couple of visits right to the edge of orgasm, I let him cum. Afterwards when we were talking slave 17 told me that this was the best orgasm he has had in five years. A good afternoons work I would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment