GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 25 November 2021

Training slave 64 during my holidays.

Being a Master is not easy as you have to constantly worry about what slaves are up too. Idle hands are the work of the devil as they say. Even when I go on holidays I have to think about keeping in contact with all my slaves and keeping them busy. I have a requirement for slave 64 to contact me daily. He is 58 years old, married to a wife, and he has a small cut cock. He has numerous fetish interests including underwear, humiliation, bondage, body wrapping and so it goes on. He has had almost no gay experience and has a Master in England that he reports too. His other Master wanted him to have a local Master to assist with his training and that is me. I decided to give him a few tasks while I was on holidays so I could show him off to the world in all his small glory. I ordered him to conduct a full body examination by video to start off. It wasn't to bad a start and he has given you all quite a good view of his body in general. I was glad that he gave a good view of his small dick so you can all see what I mean. I see quite a lot of his body as he sends his Masters a video each day of his directed preparation for his exercise program. Quite often he has a variety of cock rings added to his balls, sometimes a butt plug and quite often the package covered in his rubber pants, lycra pants or boys speedos which are very tight and designed to squeeze his package. We mix the decoration combinations up so that he doesn't get used to the routine. I like him in lots of cock rings and no underwear so that his little package is stretched right out and moves around when he exercises, so that it can be seen for once. We also get him to send us daily videos of him getting ready for work and quite often have him put some of the already listed decorations on under his work uniform. We sometimes make him go commando as this gets his little cock excited when he is at work. I leave most of this to his English Master as I don't want to get in his way. I will occasionally add some refinements during the day, such as an edging session while he is at work or maybe have him add an extra ring to his balls for me. We keep as much control over his cumming as we can without infringing too much on his wife's needs. We give him lots of edging tasks and quite often limit the time so he gets close but isn't able to cum. His English Master has a points system where he can earn (and lose) points which he can then use to purchase edging time. Sometimes we make him edge not using his hands. He is only allowed to rub himself on the floor or something similar. This leaves him quite often frustrated if he is unable to cum in the designated time. His cock has a very small trigger as well its lack of size and so it doesn't take much time for him to cum with edging. Any edging over 30 seconds and he is likely to cum. If he doesn't meet our requirements then we give him punishments. It could be some hits to the balls and if deemed not hard enough he can get extra. Last year he was only allowed to cum if his football team won. I have had him apply Deep Heat to his balls once for disappointing me on a task. He does have some very good points. The main one being that he is very keen to serve. This I feel is more important than a large cock and a muscly body.

No comments:

Post a Comment