GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 27 October 2021

Pleasant Sunday afternoon with slave 77 - Part Two.

It was interesting to watch slave 77 with the dice as he really seemed to get into the randomness of the outcomes. You could see him get excited to see what punishment he threw. It's funny to think of punishment generating genuine excitement. I led him into the bedroom for some bondage. I had him on his back on the bed, with his legs in the spreader bar and his arms tied to his thighs.
It was amazing how hard he got when I put some cock rings around his balls so they were extended from his body. Once he was nice and uncomfy, I started to edge his cock using my hand and a liberal squirt of olive oil. This slave is new to me but he is quite experienced and so I decided to see how he went with the sound inserted into the eye of his cock.
His one eyed monster took the sound like a champion. I stroked him on the outside as well as the inside of his cock and he stayed rigid the whole time. I used multiple methods to edge him including using a circular motion around his cock and also just concentrating on the area just under his knob. I also noticed quite a lot of pre-cum oozing out of his cock. I tortured his cock in this manner for a serious amount of time. I brought him to the brink of cumming numerous times and then let it subside just enough to start it all over again. While I was torturing his cock with pleasure, I sat on his face and let him show me his cock sucking capabilities. He very enthusiastically sucked on my cock and had no trouble doing a fine job. I let him suck my balls as well but mine are very sensitive and he nearly sent me through the roof with his enthusiasm. All was going well until he was a bit slow telling me to stop and he started pumping out cum. I had stopped pumping him and so effectively he gave himself a ruined orgasm. it all happened very quickly and you could see a clear line between the clear pre-cum and his sperm in the subsequent pool of jism. I told him that he would be my prisoner until such time as he gave me another load. No point continuing with the edging and so I led him back into the lounge where I tied him to my fuck bench.
It has a strategically located hole that I fed his cock through and I noticed he was hard again even though he had just cum. I started by inserting a slim lined dildo into his arse and then used the end of it to rub his prostate. He ended up with a large pool of pre-cum gathering under his knob on the floor. After a decent anal workout I untied him and had him stand in the room and then chained him up both front and back.
His soldier was standing to attention again and so I edged him again for a considerable period of time. Taking him to the edge and then bringing him back down again. His uncut cock is very perky and stays hard for long periods and doesn't take much to get it hard again if it softens. I untied slave 77 and then had him worship my cock while I sat down and watched his head bob up and down on my dick. Time was getting away from us and so I led him into the bathroom by his cock. I had him get on all fours in the bath.
I normally would have given him a golden shower but unfortunately I just didn't need to go at that moment. I gave him a full body hand wash instead, like I would to a pet dog. Very humiliating and very intimate. I washed him all over and really got my soap into his arse crack to make sure it was shiny clean. I had him then lie on his back and washed the other side just as thoroughly.
I made sure to pull back his foreskin and washed his cock with lots of enthusiasm. I edged him in this way for a reasonable period of time and then finally let him cum. He delivered a huge load in this second cumming and finished up with a couple of involuntary squirts of piss. I poured water over him to wash away his baby batter and then let him get dried and dressed under my supervision. All in all a great session and one hard to beat. Now the challenge is out there for a meeting with Dandy Pup who was the other stand out contender in the lockdown slave challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment