GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 24 July 2021

I got yet another one - slave 76.

It's funny how things come in multiples. Recently I introduced you to slave 74 who was a complete virgin to gay life as well as kink. Then along comes slave 76 who is a virgin in everything. He has never had any form of sex, other than himself using his right hand. He is still a young 20 year old and so there is plenty of time to try out sex in all its forms, with all the ever increasing number of genders. I picked him up from home and started the play in the car, to get his head switched on to the upcoming sexual epiphany.
To start off with I had him remove his tracksuit pants and underwear in the car. As my loyal readers will be aware I like slaves to be shaved of pubes, as only men have pubes. I normally don't make slaves shave their pubes if it is our first session or if they are partnered and don't want to make their spouses suspicious. So when slave 76 removed the bottom half of his clothes, I found he had a nice Brazilian. Unfortunately it was a Brazilian rain forest of pubic hair. The scrub surrounded a nice uncut cock with enough weight in his balls, to give me some hangers to play with along the road trip.
The plan for the day was to give him a taste of as many things as possible, mostly aimed at his likes and a few other things which were not too difficult. On arrival at my place, he was stripped off completely and subjected to the full body inspection. This is always a big mind game for new slaves and really makes it obvious their position in the scheme of things. We started off with some simple bondage and a little bit of edging. It was a bit scary for him and so his little man remained little. I have a solution for shy soldiers. So my virgin got to try out the penis pump which brought his knob into the sunlight.
In the spirit of adventure, we tried a little bit of spanking but nothing too hard. A few small whacks to his arse and then a bit of a jiggle of his balls by my favourite wooden spoon. He wanted to try out a cage and so I put a dog lead on him and walked him on all fours into the cage for a little rest.
The cage is good from a Masters position, as it means you can forget the slave if you have other important things to do and it is also a good form of punishment, if that is necessary. In this case slave 76 was placed in the cage for just a half hour rest. After his rest, I got him to show me how he masturbates, chokes the chicken, feeds the chooks or pleasures the python. He uses a rapid right hand wanking technique which had to be done to my satisfaction before he was released from the cage.
Time was getting on and so I had him stand in front of me while I used various methods for stretching his balls. We tried out numbers of cock rings around his dragon pearls, as well as multiple loops of cord to stretch his little marble bag. He was very good and stood perfectly still while his balls were being manhandle and corralled. Clearly a bit painful occasionally from rainforest being caught and pulled out in the process. A good lesson however about the reason why slaves need to weed their pleasure garden.
He wanted to try out some cock cages and so we spent some time trying my collection on his fun park ride. Once again lots of intimate plum manipulation and sausage stretching. At slave 75's last visit, he was kind enough to give me two new cock cages. One is pictured below. The other one has a built in sound and a ring of spikes which dig in around the base of the cock shaft. I think I will need an experienced and very special slave, to try out that cage. Once we had tried on all the cages he was tied again for a final edging before I drove him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment