GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 14 July 2021

How slave 75 got his fancy tickled.

Another day, another slave. It's not easy being a Master with so many out there wanting to try out various kinks. I am always happy to oblige but some times its hard fitting them all in to my busy schedule. The newest slave is a 32 year old with a fetish for underwear wedgies and tickling. He hadn't had much experience and wanted to try a few things out and so I obliged him as much as possible.
He has an uncut cock surrounded by remnants of the South American rainforest. As it was his first session I didn't insist on shaved pubes but my goodness I wanted to hack into his dense undergrowth. I only refrained through intense self control. As wedgies were his main kink, we started off with a fashion show. There is always something cute about a mankini and black is such a horny colour.
We then moved on to the spanking game. His first dice throw got him 64 whacks with the leather belt followed by 32 whacks with the table tennis bat. I felt such a winner whereas I think he was feeling a bit like a loser with a sore arse. We played the spanking game with him bent over with his hands on the foot stool, bent over the couch and bent over my knee.
Nothing like a good underwear wedgie if you are the school bully and so I was amused that someone would have this fetish. Apparently slave 75 hadn't had one at school and so I was happy to make it come true. I started by bending him over the couch and grabbing his underwear and yanking them up until his feet left the ground. Nothing like a bit of a ball grope while they are tightly crushed in a wedgie.
Now that is your standard wedgie but I am not your standard Master and so I had to add a little bit more. I grabbed a stick and placed it through his underwear and then wound it tight, so that his balls were well and truely squeezed flat as fried eggs. That was a bit of an eye opener for slave 75 and so I decided to make them pop by applying wedgies from the front and side. I let his underwear elastic snap back which left him with a bonus sting.
Now tickling is a bit difficult to achieve unless the person is in the mood for it. I tended to dig my fingers into him throughout the day in between the other activities. I not only tickled his sides but also his feet. He was mostly ticklish down his rib cage but his feet were also good. At one point I sat on him, as he was spread eagled over the foot stool. This was great as he really couldn't wiggle much when my fingers probed his ribs.
Time was running away and so I tied slave 75 on the floor so that he was unable to move either his arms or legs. I then finished off the day with an edging session mixed with some extra tickling. Apparently I got a bit carried away with the tickling and left him bruised down his ribs. Oooops such powerful fingers from years of edging slaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment