GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 19 July 2021

A home visit to slave 74.

We had a lot of fun at our last meeting which was at my house, this time our meeting was at slave 74's appartment. I text him when I arrived and advised him that he was to be naked in the entrance, on his knees and he was to offer to fully submit to me on my arrival inside. I entered the unlocked door and found him as directed and in a loud but submissive voice he offered me his service. Unfortunately there wasn't anyone outside on the landing at the time which was obviously a relief for slave 74.
While he did look cute, naked on his knees, I thought he was a bit plain and so I decorated him with some marker pen, placed some cock rings around his balls, added a hood, chain collar, leather collar, nipple suction clamps, leather harness and bridle gag. Now he really looked the part of a slave in service to a Master.
We started the day off with some tongue action worshipping my feet. I liked the way he slid his tongue up and down the soles of my feet and around my toes. I then put him in some basic bondage. Now we have to remember that slave 74 is 59 years old. He has never had any previous gay or kink experience before our recent first session and so this is all a leap into the unknown for him.
The first position was a kneeling position which exposed his balls nicely from behind. It was great to sit on him and run those balls through my fingers. His balls were very easy to find as they were still totally restrained in some tight rubber rings which emphasized them and made them stick out like veritable dogs balls.
After trying a few bondage positions on him, I decided to concentrate on his balls. Using both the rope and cock rings, I roped up his baby batter balloons in a number of ways. At one point I suspended a shoe from his balls and always made sure regardless, that his man bits were well handled along the way. I roped his balls as a pair but also separately and sometimes with his cock as well.
I like to keep my sessions moving along at a rapid pace and so I tend to use simpler methods of bondage. While I have been taught Japanese rope tying, I find it takes so long that it ruins the mood. Another way that I keep things moving is clever use of my spreader bar. I put slave 74 into a number of positions using the spreader bar which could qualify as pressure poses.
Some of the bondage positions had him flat on the floor, others had him on his knees and I put him through some positions while he was standing. Each had it's own challenge for slave 74 and he came through like a champion after being released from each position.
One of slave 74's interests is underwear and so I got him to show me a couple of brief pairs which caught my eye. He has a very nice cock and so it is a bit of a shame to cover it up and so I really liked the zipped underwear which can be open or closed. It gives a new aspect to stripping him of his underwear and dignity. As slave 74 is a gay virgin I started to have him think along those lines with a brief period where I massaged his prostate with my finger. Not sure if it's his thing but he took it manfully.
Time was coming to an end and so he was tied for one last time, for a final long edging. After a significant edge he was rewarded with being allowed to have a full orgasm. He produced a big load which was bigger than he usually manages during a wank. That happens with a sustained period of edging as it wakes up sleepy balls and fills them with creamy goodness. Once he had shot his load I made him stay naked while he acted as my personal servant and dressed me in my clothes. I left him as I found him and went to my next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment