GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 10 July 2021

What does a professional wear under their clothes? - slave 74.

I had a visit from slave 74. He is 59 years old with a better body than a lot of younger slaves. He is smooth all over, with a nice sized cut and perky package and muscly arms and legs. He also had an interesting story. He had never had a gay experience of any type and so he took a major leap of faith and decided to not only have a gay experience but also one that involved kink. He has been married a long time and so this must have been something lurking in the dark recesses of his mind, waiting years to come out into the light. Have you ever been to the doctors or dentists or even to a police station and wondered what the guy had on under his suit or uniform.
I have and recently got the chance to find out when I got to strip slave 74 who is professionally employed. I started off having him give me a fashion show of his underwear and was pleasantly surprised at his sexy collection beginning with stockings and suspender belt.
He normally has shaved pubes but grew them back specially so that I could shave them off him in person.
I like a nice smooth slave with pubes removed as only real men have pubes. I put him into some bondage positions and used the opportunity to practise a bit of mild CBT on his balls.
I left him in his stockings for the bondage and tried not to ladder them in the process. He seemed to enjoy the bondage and mild CBT. His little fun-o-metre seemed to indicate his pleasurey, as it stayed hard and pointing up the whole time.
Towards the end I put him in some more intricate bondage which bordered on pressure positions. For a new player he took to it like a duck to water. His cock stayed hard the whole time and with a bit of regular edging I managed to keep him building pressure right to the end where I finally let him release what turned out to be a veritable tsunami of cum. A fun first session.

No comments:

Post a Comment