GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 1 August 2021

A sleep over by slave 66.

I was amazed to see that it had been three months since our last session. Last time I had slave 66 come in and strip off. He then had to put a hood on and secure his hands with cable ties. He then had to let me know that he was ready to serve me. It was only then that I appeared. Very trusting sort of guy as we had never met or seen each other. This time I went a more normal path and had him strip for me and then subjected him to the full body examination. Other than a nice uncut cock which has had its pubes agent oranged back to smooth skin, he has a really sexy arse.
It is always fun running your hands over this slave as there is not an ounce of fat on him other than his nice fat cock. I am afraid the gayness comes out of me sometimes and I just can't help do a bit of window dressing. So I used a few cock rings to highlight his nice full and plump cum custard containers.
This particular slave has a very specific love of sleep sacks. Unfortunately his boyfriend doesn't share the same idea of fun and so slave 66 comes to me to be bound tight in his leather sleep sack. I don't understand his boyfriend. I would love a partner who I could bind in a sleep sack and put away for a few hours peace and quiet, whenever I needed a break.
The sleepsack is entered via the back and has both a full body length zipper as well as lace ties. There are internal sleeves to restrain the arms and a groin level hole which has a press stud removable cover. Obviously I would remove a useless piece of leather like that before putting a slave inside.
The sleepsack also has a built in hood with an extra leather hood that has like a mini dick in the mouth piece which further restricts breathing. This slave wanted the full experience and so not only did we use the extra hood but I also bound him tight with ropes the length of the sleepsack. Now you may ask what fun is there in something hidden away in a leather sleepsack. Well that is where a clever Master comes in and takes control. As I mentioned every so often the gayness comes out and the window dressing begins.
Now with his pogo stick exposed, there was little chance he would just get to lie there for a long rest. While being restrained is the main appeal to slave 66, I alternated between ignoring him and harrassing his lightning rod. In between edging him I removed the rubber cock rings and another time I roped his balls up with cord so that they were stretched right out.
Now this session went for two and a half hours which was quite a good length of time. This time when I edged him I didn't hold back. I let him cum freely. Mainly because in his bound state it wasn't possible to see his reactions. Even the retraction of his balls went un-noticed, due to the cock rings and cord.
Over the time we spent together slave 66 cum four times. While I had help putting the lead in his pencil from my trusty penis pump, the credit really has to go to slave 66. Anytime I wanted to get him hard, I only had to pull the ropes a bit tighter and his flag would go up the mast. He really enjoys his bondage.

No comments:

Post a Comment