GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 8 April 2021

Review of 2020 slave experiences.

Well even though we were in lockdown for most of last year, there were still new slaves to train. We started the year off with slave 49. He is a 34 year old Asian boy with a nice uncut cock. He got a nice puppy bath when we played.
Next is slave 50. He is a 30 year old with shaved pubes and a nice perky cock. He likes to wear sexy underwear for his Masters enjoyment.
The next slave I got to play with is slave 51. He is 6'3" tall with a nice big uncut dick by proportion. He doesn't really like having his pubes shaved but he did it for me.
Next one to cross my doorstep to hell was an older guy of 57 but very fit. He was quite adventurous and provided photos of himself with his cock out in various public places while we arranged to meet. One photo was teken in a cafe.
Strictly speaking I never got to meet the next 39 year old slave due to various COVID-19 events however he did send me quite a lot of photos of him doing things in lockdown. Pity I must chase him up.
The next slave says he is 60 years old but if so he has had a hard life. He wanted to be medically examined and so I took off my leather and put on the suit in order to give him a very thorough medical examination. I finished off taking a sample of his sperm for testing. LOL
Our next contender was a largish guy who was just on 30 years old. I put him through a large number of situations to test him out. I had him pegged as only being a one time visitor.
Next who was a regular visitor for awhile is a young Indian boy who liked to be edged for hours at a time. The record was an eight hour session of edging. Unfortunately in our last session he brought along a friend. Like happens so often in threesomes, he got upset and was not seen again. A pity I would love to have him back.
The friend who was the third in the previous entry, was a nice 30ish Lebanese/Aussie boy with a big thick cock. He really liked to be humiliated in public but with the social distancing requirements in the gay pubs at the time, we were not allowed to wander around and mingle.
The next boy was a very cute and straight 23 year old Asian boy. Unfortunately I nearly killed him when he had an allergic reaction to my dogs fur. Damn those dogs.
As well as these new slaves there were quite a few visits from existing slaves. But maybe that will be a post for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment