GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 4 April 2021

The ins and outs of slave 17.

Due to being incredibly busy I haven't been able to play much over the last couple of months. Last week I finished the work that was holding me up and so started to play immediately. Recently slave 17 contacted me wanting another session. I asked him what he wanted to explore and he said he didn't care and I was to choose. Very brave for a slave to do that as it gives me a clean slate to plan the visit. I have to pick this slave up and so to start off, I fished his cock and balls out of his shorts and kept him hard the whole way to my house. I was pleased to see he immediately put on a ball gag when he got in the car.
As we were driving along the freeway, I ordered him to remove his gag, shorts and underwear and then put his shorts on again. He did as I asked but I could seeing him wondering why. I have had enough sessions with this slave for him to know that I may appear to give crazy orders sometimes but there is always something testing for the slave being formulated in my fertile and devious mind. In this case I was being a good Master and stopping to buy us some dinner at a McDonalds. It was then the penny dropped and the slave realised the full implications of my crazy orders. This slave is quite well hung and with no underwear, there was a very strong chance that he might experience his dick or balls slipping out in public. Nothing to worry about as hardly anyone eats at McDonalds. He tried to suggest we eat in the car but I wanted a chance of full exposure and so I decided we would eat in the restaurant. Luckily for him there was only one tiny dick slippage.
Once home I had him strip naked. This slave really likes prisoner scenarios and if he can escape he will do it and that would be the end of the session. He is also devious and will try and convince you that he needs to leave or try and talk you out of things. This is all part of his game. Last time I used cable ties on him and so this time I used chains just to be different. The good thing about long lengths of chain is if I am not going to chain both his hands and feet then I have plenty left over to suspend from his balls as a ball weight. With his balls nicely weighted, I bent him over and commenced paddling his arse, balls and thighs. Each whack caused the chains to swing violently from his balls. I used my favourite, the wooden spoon, a wooden paddle, a leather belt, my hand, my leather paddle and a rubber thong (flip flops if you are English).
I moved him now totally blind as he was hooded and gagged, to the bedroom where I bound him in cling wrap. Once nicely immobilised I started to edge him while playing with his nipples through the cling wrap and dragging or squeezing his balls as the mood took me. To play with his mind, every time he said the word 'home' as in 'I would like to go home,' I would roll him over and take to his arse with the leather paddle. This is positive reinforcement that he wanted to continue. The edging went on for quite awhile and rough treatment of his nipples or balls always pumped a bit more pressure into his cock and it would get harder.
Eventually it got too much and without warning he cum. Waste not want not I always say and so I scooped up as much cum as possible and poured it into his mouth, for him to drink. Yummy vitamin cum. Well this was not going to be the end this time. First off I applied a fair bit of post cum wanking for that extra bit of torture. Then he was told he would have to cum a second time before I would drive him home. This was also enough 'IN' activity and so now was time for some more 'OUTSIDE' fun. I grabbed his cock and led him outside into my back yard, still tied and blind in the hood. One good thing about hung slaves is they come with a built in handle.
This is where it got a bit tricky. Currently his hands were chained behind his back. To tie him spread eagle meant I had to unchain him and then retie his arms out spread, without him escaping. First off I tied his feet to a peg that I had driven a long way into the ground. I then tied both his arms as best I could, to some other well-placed pegs. It was now possible to safely unchain each arm, one at a time and then tighten the existing ropes. Before you knew it he was totally spread eagle and naked on my back lawn just waiting for a curious neighbour to look over the fence. He was totally blind to all this, as all he knew was that he was outside somewhere.
I removed the cling wrap and re-commenced edging him. Once again nipple and ball play seemed to put extra lead in his pencil. I edged him just with my hand and a good slurp of olive oil. Eventually we built up enough steam to have a second eruption. This one went everywhere and was nearly as big as his first cumming. I cleaned him up and untied him but didn't remove the hood. I led him inside still blind. Let him use his imagination to work out where he was and how likely it was that he could have been caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment