GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Driving slave 45.

We hadn't met for awhile and decided we needed to meet if only for a short session. As it is quite a long drive to slave 45's appartment and he is unable to host, it becomes a bit problematic for a short catch up visit.
We chose to have a short car session providing we could have a long session at my house next time. It is heading towards winter and so it gets dark here early. We headed to a sizeable park near his appartment, only to find that football training was in full swing with the grounds lit up like a christmas tree. Moving right along to plan B we went to another park near the river. We headed into the trees and as we were leaving the track I said there won't be anyone coming along here as it gets a bit rough further on and it doesn't really go anywhere. I barely got the words out and two guys appeared out of the darkness.
This slave is Asian and he has a small uncut cock but quite plump and prominant balls. I had him strip his clothes out of the way and then played with his nipples. That Asian nerve that goes from cock to tit was working and he was hard instantly. I had him put the four cock rings on that I had brought. I wanted to show off those nice orbs of pleasure. The cock rings really make them stand out nicely so they are easy to grab, stretch or whack. I then bent him over and started to use my leather paddle on his arse to warm it up a bit. I had barely started whe there were voices heard. He barely rearranged his clothes when we were lit up by a couple of cyclists on a bike path just behind us.
This is the trouble when you don't have a chance to check out the lie of the land in the daylight first. We decided it was too crowded in this park and so headed off to find a nice desserted street or lane. As you will all know I like slaves to have shaved pubes. This slave had grown his pubes back since our last meeting and so I decided to shave him in the car. It probably wasn't the cleanest shave but at the end of it, he still had a cock and two balls without any blood pouring out.
I always allow slaves to bring their own toys and in this case he brought some nice nipple clamps. I placed them on his nipples and started to work them while edging him. Damn more people were seen wandering around. I decided to let slave 45 cum and then I could take him home. I edged and twisted his nipples. Once we got to the bit where he cums I let him finish it off while I went to take photos. Even with multiple photos I missed the massive geysers of cum being pumped out of those bulbous balls. If it had been a bit lighter I would have videod the eruption. Oh well next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment