GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 18 April 2021

An afternoon with slave 65.

I have recently been re-contacted by a slave who wanted a session. This slave initially contacted me during the lockdown and so a meeting was not possible at the time. He came out by train and I picked him up and brought him to slave central or this Masters lair. I gave no real preparatory instructions as I was happy for it to play out and respond appropriately. The only instructions I gave were for him to text me when he was a couple of stations away so I had time to go up and meet him and to wear his sexiest underwear.
Once home I laid out how it was going to work, I then had him strip clothing item, by clothing item, until he was in his underwear. I got up and felt him all over along the way, as I like it to be as humiliating as possible. The sexy underwear turned out to be pink. I was starting to suspect that he might be gay. I had him remove the underwear before the dogs realised that I had a gay visitor. He had a nice cut cock which was not the biggest I have ever seen but it was hard to really tell as it was trying to poke through a literal forrest of pubes.
He apparently has a meeting shortly with a country Master who wanted to shave him from neck to toes. I indicated that I like slaves pubeless and he negotiated with the other Master for me to shave off just his pubes. That is all I really wanted to shave anyway and so I got out the axe and started to hack back the undergrowth. Let me tell you, I managed to find his cock and two balls plus a missing Inca city and the Titanics bell.
Once nicely shaved I introduced him to some decoration. Chain collar, leather collar, a significant weight of chains and some ball rings. He looked so cute all done up. Arms secured to his collar and the bunched length of chain suspended from his balls.
I have to admit I have become a bit of a fan of using the chain ends as ball weights. It is really nice the way they swing with each movement, stretching out his baby makers, in their wrinkly old sack.
As part of slave 65's limited instructions, he was told to text me when he got to a certain station, so I could pick him up. Now he failed to do that and so he was up with a charge of disobedience. I had him check his phone, as I always try and be fair. He had sent a text but to the wrong mobile number. I don't like careless slaves and so I bent him over the couch to teach him a lesson. I used the leather paddle, the ping pong bat and the wooden spoon on his arse, thighs and balls. He soon learnt that if I punish, then I am not playing around
. Once order was restored I dragged him onto the floor and put him into a number of bondage positions using ropes and the spreader bar. I tested out the effect of his bipples on his cock and found that a bit of nipple tweeking, puts extra blood in his sausage. It was at this point I explored his arse and ended up our anal part of the procedings using my very waggly dog tail butt plug.
There are many ways a slave can prove his subservience to his Master. Sucking his cock or being fucked are a couple of ways but it is quite pleasurable for the slave and so not a real test. A real test is having the slave provide a service where he gets no or little personal pleasure. In this case I had slave 65 worship my toes and feet with his tongue. Rimming, licking arm pits etc are also good methods of testing a slaves devotion but for my mind, the best is have them drink your piss. I believe that every slave should drink his Masters piss at least once even if it is not really the Masters thing.
I readjusted the bondage position and started to work on the slaves cock with some serious edging. He was responding well to nipple twisting and so I placed a couple of pegs on each nipple. While I edged him with one hand and alternated between flicking the pegs and squeezing them tighter with the other hand.
He also responded well to tugging hard on his balls and so in between periods of edging, I would occasionally give his balls a big firm tug. Between the hard squeezing of his nipples and the firm stretching of his nut sack, his cock got that little extra bit hard. His balls retreated in tight and the muscles in his legs started to clench. The final cumming was at hand. I eventually let him cum and once he had pumped those balls dry, I collected the cum in a little plastic bottle and poured it into his open mouth so that he cleaned up his own mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment