GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 28 September 2019

How big is that little slave 6 in your window. In my ongoing quest to introduce something new into our play each week, I frequently change things around. Normally when slave 6 arrives at the local fetish club I make him strip in the café area in front of any punters.
I mix this up a bit and have done things like leave a collar for him with the café staff and have him ask for it once he is naked. I have had him put on underwear shows for me. One of my favourites was to get him to strip on arrival and then have him wait for 45 minutes. He was told he had to let any punter feel him up during this wait time. All good clean fun. At our last session I decided it was time for something different and so I gave instructions he was to strip on arrival in the café area as usual. I have this theory that he finds these little tasks more humiliating at the beginning of a session. Once the session has started he tends to relax a bit and so the humiliation effects seem to reduce.
That was the theory and so I decided to test if my theory was correct or not. So once slave 6 was naked at our last session, I started to edge him in the café area. Once he started to respond, I brought out the tape measure to measure his cock. The look on his face was priceless. Once he was hard I measured him and he came in at just above 5" in length. I immediately measured him again as I have always felt he was more like 8" in length. Obviously I must suffer from fisher mans eye sight. Any way it was what it was and so off to our private room we went for our weekly session. Later on in the night I decided to measure him again and lo and behold he came in at just over 7" which is more like what I have always thought. Just goes to prove my theory that humiliation has more effect at the start of a session rather than later. The cock fun thermometer never lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment