GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 5 September 2019

Parking with slave 45. As previously mentioned slave 45 has been hard to tie down, literally.
He works in a number of jobs and so has limited time, lives with a relative who is straight and so can't generally host and now to add an extra degree of difficulty, he has visiting relatives taking up what ever times left. Last time we went parking for an introductory meet and found our selves parked on the major bike path of Melbourne and found ourselves constantly surrounded by lycra and shaved legs (and they think bondage is weird!). So I was pleased when slave 45 found a bit of spare time but of course not enough for a visit to my place in the suburbs. So another round of parking was the only real option as slave 45 is too nervous to try out the local fetish club. This time at least we were prepared and both of us brought some toys. Our first attempt was in a quiet side street in front of a business.
All was going well until a random punter on an evening promenade walked near bye the business where we were parked. This set off the motion sensor attached to a security spot light, more powerful than the sun shining out of Donald Trumps arse. So we decided we had had enough of that place and moved on in search of another place to park where it is quiet. This time we hit the jackpot and found a dark car park beside a business up a side street. Now to be fair, space in my car is limited and so it is never going to be an action packed parking session but we still managed to fit a bit in to the occasion. First off he had to get naked. After a fair bit of twisting and turning he achieved this feat without any major body damage. Next he had to get hard and so I started to edge him with a good old fashioned head and hand edging.
Typical of Asians they seem to have a nerve which goes direct from their nipples to their cocks. If ever slave 45's cock got a bit floppy it only took a few tweeks of his nipples to get him hard enough to cut glass. I got the rope that slave 45 brought and tied it around his balls. Nothing like a few good solid tugs to get his attention. While edging him I also gave his balls a few solid taps with my hand and the odd squeeze. We looped the rope over the door handle, steering wheel and that little handle over the door and used it to apply extra pressure to his balls. I also tied his hands together along with his balls with the same rope at one point. In slave 45's little bag of tricks he also had some pegs. I couldn't resist placing a few around his balls and nipples.
He had plastic pegs which seemed to work OK but I always think that wooden ones are better as they are less likely to slip off. I decided to bring out my nasty little wooden pegs. These are about a third of the size of normal pegs and are really useful for attaching to foreskins, around the knob of a cock and also around the eye of a cock. They are also diabolical when attached direct to a nipple. In this case I applied them around his foreskin. Anyway time was fleeing at an amazing pace and it was time to take slave 45 home. He had been a good boi and so I decided he could cum before we went. It was just a pity it was so dark in the car as I missed seeing him spurt for my entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment