GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 19 September 2019

What to do with slave 6. As I have previously mentioned slave 6 has very specific likes and wants, namely spanking and edging and so it makes it difficult to write up.
Oh I spanked him and then I edged him some more and then for a change I spanked him again but this time with my left hand etc etc etc. While I enjoy our sessions immensely, I am sure some of my readers may find it a bit boring over time. So it behoves me to introduce new things to make it more interesting to read and also to keep slave 6 on his toes. This week I invented a new game. It requires a willing slave, a hood and a suitable implement for hitting the slave. I hooded the slave and then told him to catch me. Simple enough if you can see but not so simple when hooded. I then proceeded to dance around him and slap him with the paddle anytime I had a clear shot. Lots of fun for me but exhausting for slave 6. Lots of fun though and entertaining to the other punters who stopped to watch.
Having a full hood on the slave also makes it hard for him to hear where you are and so plenty of opportunities open up to give him a good slap. There is also the side benefit of having him walk into a wall or door. This particularly amuses the watching punters. I suppose its like watching someone approach a banana skin and hoping they slip on it or watching car racing for the accidents. Anyway it is fun and I recommend it for slave training to other Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment