GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 1 September 2019

A night at home with slave 46. I was recently contacted by a new slave who wanted to try out some bondage. He is a 54 year old Asian professional guy who works nearby and with just a little bit further to his home.
The slave being close is bonus points territory, as it makes meetings easier. He was a bit nervous about meeting cold and so wanted to meet for coffee prior to any session. He wanted to check out if I was in possession of a full bag of mental marbles. This is a good policy as there are a lot of wackos out there in kink land. He said he liked older Masters as the younger ones all seemed to be on drugs and as such could be untrustworthy to be given total control. Its unfortunate but it appears to be so also from my observations. I advised that I would be wearing a red cap when I got to the café, so he could recognise me. For weeks I have been tripping over my red cap, all over the house. Do you think I could find it on the day. Grrrrrrrrr. Luckily I was able to pick up a new one on the way there but we came close to a meeting disaster. Any way it all went well and apparently I seemed normal enough and so we arranged for a meeting to take place at my house. When he arrived we had limited chat as I wanted to get him into the correct mindset quickly. He was told to strip and then I put him through the full body examination. In the lead up he sent me a detailed description of the type of scenario he would like to be put through during the session.
So I tied his hands behind his back and his elbows as well. He then had his ankles and knees tied and then the lot all joined up so he couldn't move. He asked for balls rings but unfortunately his balls were so tight I had trouble getting enough grip to meet this request. I got around it by tying his balls tightly in thick string which worked just as well. He was then edged while I played with his nipples. Like most Asians, once you play with their nipples, their cock gets very hot and hard. While I was edging him I was talking to him and making him confirm who owned his cock and balls and who was in control. He was told he wasn't allowed to cum with out permission. I used both my fingers and tongue to edge his uncut cock and stroke his nipples. His fantasy also required me to lick his face while I was talking to him. One of the most dominating things possible I think.
Once I had driven him crazy with this for long enough, I untied him and led him into the bedroom where I tied him in a number of different positions which totally immobilised him. In each position I edged his cock and tweaked his nipples, until he seemed in pain judging by the groaning. In one of the positions I strung him out on his stomach so that I could get at him from his back door. I tried a number of implements on him and found that he had a very tight arse and could only take the smallest of tools. He really enjoyed me sticking my finger in his arse while I tickled his prostate gland. He dribbled a fair bit of pre-cum almost from the start. The stroking of his prostate didn't seem to increase the amount. It was getting near the end of our first session and so I untied him and led him back out to the lounge room. Once again I tied him hand and foot and added a bridle gag so that he was set up in accordance with his fantasy. It was from this standing position, tied up like a Christmas turkey that I finally brought him to cum, after a good talking too and a nice long face lick. Fantasy met in full - tick.

No comments:

Post a Comment