GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 5 October 2019

The price is right slave 6. I invented a new game for slave 6 at our last session based on the old Price is Right TV Show. One of my pet hates is my day being constantly interrupted by inane phone texts.
Unfortunately this is a sport that slave 6 is a master in playing. "Hey hey how's it going Sir" or "Do you like me then" or "Do you still want me Sir" etc etc etc. Yesterday between 5:30 pm and our meeting at 10:00pm I received 13 texts from slave 6, most of which went into the inane pile or stuff I had already agreed to or stuff he was confirming which had already been confirmed. Grrrrrr. At our previous session I had advised him that for every inane text he sent me he would get two whacks with a paddle or weapon of my choice. Clearly this wasn't enough of a deterrent and so the Price is Right Game was created. I arrived a few minutes late for our session and on entry expected to see slave 6 naked and waiting in the café area of the local fetish club. Imagine my surprise to find him missing and probably in action. Grrrrrrr. I started to look for him and found him coming towards the café area. He said he had to go to the toilet up stairs.
Apparently I have become stupid in my old age as we were standing in front of a toilet on the café floor. I took him straight up to the private room and put him immediately into the stocks, after I had removed some of my clothes. Once he was nice and uncomfortable I started the game. I asked him how many texts he had sent me. He said "5 Sir". "Oh 5 was it" I said and then proceeded to tan his hide with my leather paddle 5 times. Once I had reached the magic number I returned to the front and asked him again how many texts there had been. This time he said "10 Sir".
So around I went to his back end and proceeded to whack the stuffing out of his rump 10 times. At the front end again I asked him again how many texts he had sent and advised him that it was higher. This time he said "15 Sir". I was starting to really like this game. So at the business end I started 15 of my best whacks. Once the score had been reached I asked him again how many texts and advised that it was lower. This time he said "13 Sir". I applied the necessary number of whacks with my nasty little leather paddle and advised him that he was a winner and had got the correct number. He was reminded again about texting me unnecessarily. You can see how nice and red his arse was in the first picture. This was a great game as effectively the slave picks his own punishment. Now we had to move on to discuss him not being in the correct location on my arrival but that my friends is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment