GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 24 August 2019

There is a right way and a wrong way slave 6. Met with slave 6 again last night for our usual edging and spanking session at the local fetish club. It was at a reasonable hour and so it was going to be a long slow process of humiliation for slave 6. To start the night off I got there early. Part of my preparation was to leave a collar at the front counter.
I advised slave 6 that he was to strip off in the main café area and pick up his collar from the counter. This meant he had to go up and ask the attendant for his collar which was quite humiliating for him. Unbeknownst to slave 6 I was lurking in the dark, so I could make sure my instructions were followed. He came in on cue and went up to the counter and got his collar. While he did have a sheepish look on his face, he was also still wearing his clothes. Grrrrr that was not the right way slave 6. This was part of his test to see whether he took the easy path or the more humiliating and Master pleasing path of stripping before he got the collar. One good thing about a slave who likes spanking is that punishment is easy and so for a large part of the night I used the solid leather belt on his rosy pink and soon to be red arse. This slave really hates the solid leather belt as it really hurts. One of the things I did to slave 6 during this particular session was to tie him to a chain link wall so that he was exposed to the eye from the front and the strap from the back. I then proceeded to strap and edge him turn around. This generated quite a bit of interest from club punters who stopped by for a look.
Some even decided to have a nice wank while they viewed slave 6's plight. The night progressed well and I got to swap pleasantries with another Master and his very cute Asian slave. It is always nice to have a professional discussion with another like minded Master. Comparing slaves while they stand in front of you and talking about the relative merits of various implements of pain. I let Master Ken give slave 6 a few solid wacks with the solid leather belt and also let him get sucked for a bit and felt up. All good clean fun. While slave 6 is quite enthusiastic about giving head to my mind he is a bit too gentle and so we will work on it more over future sessions. At one part of the session I tied slave 6 with his hands to a bar on the private rooms shutter. This was good as it allowed passing punters to grope slave 6 and prevented him from moving back away from them. Master Ken was there for a no holds barred session and so it would have been good to catch up with him before we went to see how it was going but they weren't in their private room when we dropped past. Our session went for nearly three hours and at the end of it, I decided that slave 6 didn't warrant the right to cum and so he was sent home totally unsatisfied. You see slave 6 there is a right way and a wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment