GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 11 August 2019

Poor slave 6 with 6.5 hours of edging this week. I had another meeting with this slave and this time it was at a reasonable hour and so there were a few punters around the fetish club.
Last time slave 6 told me that he really wanted his arse to be red at the end and with lots of edging while heavily bound. Once he arrived I didn't muck around and took him straight to a room. I had him strip off and then I wanked him a few times to see how his dick responded, as it was only a couple of days ago I had edged him for five hours straight. All was good as his cock head started to warm up and expand and the shaft started to stretch. This slave is quite the grower rather than show-er. I tied him up firmly on his back on the bed. Placed a mask on his head so he couldn't see and then started to edge him. Every so often I would turn him over onto his side and spank him. Sometimes multiple wacks with my hand or with the small leather strap.
This was basically how the night progressed for slave 6, sensory deprivation, with lots of edging and spanking. I noticed slave 6 had a few bruises on his arse from the previous meeting. I kept the door open to our room. This was great as we had lots of visitors. Some just stood at the door and looked in, while others would come in and grope him as much as they wanted. Some even made multiple visits and so it was quite a busy night although slave 6 didn't get to see any of it. Those that did visit were also high quality and very hot which made it very interesting for me. A couple of times I couldn't resist and had to leave slave 6 to his own devices, as various penis's took my fancy. I find it hard not to suck a good cock when it is presented right in front of my face. We had some strange visitors as well. One very cute twink dressed in very feminine stockings, teddy and not much else, with a nice large uncut cock flopping around,came in a number of times for a feel and suck of slave 6.
He had a very smooth body and really nice arse. He wanted to fuck slave 6 but as previously mentioned its not really his thing and so I had to decline the offer. Some time during the edging I could hear these screams of ecstasy. I went out to investigate and just around the corner was an older guy dressed very femininely fucking my feminine twink. Later the two feminies came in for a group feel of slave 6. I have to admit I didn't really get these two. I understand how a guy might like to fuck a feminie guy but I don't usually expect them to be a top and want to fuck another feminine guy. Oh well yet another interesting feather in the doona of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment