GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 1 August 2019

A long session with slave 6. Part two. The session was progressing nicely. We had tried all the various spanking implements and slave 6 had told me how effective he felt each was in relation to the others. I clearly got the greatest reaction from the solid leather belt. This was obviously the ace in the deck and so I made slave 6 the offer of a deal. I suggested to him that if I give him half as many wacks again with the solid leather belt, that I would let him cum. Very quickly he came back with - no.
So I made the offer again and spelt it out in more detail and gave him extra time to think about it. He still decided on - no. So I gave him the offer for a third time and hinted that I could give him the extra wacks anyway. Silly slave 6 because he still said - no. Oh well no deal. So I announced that he would get them anyway. To be fair I didn't give the wacks 100% this time and wound it back to around 60% but the point had been made. For this part of the session I had had the door and window shutters open. As our room was at the top of the stairs it gave all punters using the stairs an extra long direct look into the room and so slave 6 was totally open for inspection. Suddenly we had a visitor. A very nice 30 year old with olive skin and a nice uncut cock. All he was wearing was a thin leather belt criss crossed around his body and carrying possibly the largest dildo I have seen out side of an elephant sex shop. Being the good host I invited our visitor to handle slave 6's goods and offered his cock sucking services. All of which was gratefully accepted. While slave 6 was sucking his cock our visitor told us that he had just dropped in prior to going to a fisting party. He asked me to feel his hole which I found already sticky from lube. Visitor boy told us that he has no trouble with sitting and twisting on the giant dildo. I am afraid fisting is one thing I really don't enjoy and I was starting to find my eyes watering at the tales of this visitor. Visitor boy started to finger slave 6's hole.
While slave 6 has many talents, he is not really into anal. I told visitor boy this and he seemed to lose interest and advised he was off to his party. Yet another interesting feather from the doona of life. No CBT would be complete without a few clothes pegs clamped on a slaves balls. So I got out my set and started to place the pegs on slaves 6's balls to the point where he started to look like a Chinese laundry. I ran out of room on his balls and so I started to spread them around his body. A few flicks of each peg to make sure they were nicely attached and to add that little extra tingle for slave 6's enjoyment. I like the concept of pleasure and pain and so while I was edging slave 6, I was also running my nasty little pin wheel over his delicate bits. it is particularly effective when run over the cock eye, around the cock head, just under the cock head and between his legs, from his balls to his arse. All the while balancing that out with some sensual edging. When edging I like to mix the methods up a bit to keep it interesting. Sometimes fast, some times slow. Some times long caresses and some times little short ones. At other times I just rotate my hand around the head. Sometimes just one, and sometimes a volley of wanks. All the time watching for his reaction so that he doesn't go the step too far and cum. I like the way this slave groans almost like he is in pain when he gets edged. This particular session I took him a little beyond when he said stop and told him in my fiercest voice to push through and not cum. Once or twice I had to tap his balls to bring him back from an orgasm. One of the benefits of spanking with the wooden spoon is that it can also be used from behind, to tap balls.
It is just the right size and shape to reach through a small gap but with a nice head to get both balls at once. This particular session slave 6 got to meet lots of new people. Our second visitor was a Master with his slave. The Master saw what we were up to and promptly tied his slave just out side the shutter and told me to do what I want with him. This may surprise you all but I am not shy and so I was onto him like a pensioner onto a free meal. This slave was approaching 40 and not very tall. He had quite a muscular body and while his uncut dick was nothing to write home about, he certainly had nice big firm balls. He had his arms tied behind his back and his hands locked in leather mittens. He had an anal hook protruding out of the back of his jocks which was tied to his neck and a gag come mask which covered his mouth but let him see. I gave him a good feel over and then yanked his jocks down so I could play with his cock and balls. His cock and balls got a good working out and his nipples got a good squeeze as well. I think due to fear of the unknown, this slave had trouble getting hard. So I went back in to the private room and gave my slave a bit more edging and spanking. This made the visiting slaves little pecker quiver and so I spent the next half hour moving between slave 6 and the visitor, alternatively edging and spanking them. When his Master returned he came in and gave slave 6 a couple of wacks and then the two wandered off never to be seen again. As well as visitors we went out a few times to check out the club punters. We walked into the TV room and noticed that the Australian Ninja Warrior finals were on the TV. So slave 6 and I watched the last 15 minutes of it. Him totally nude, leash around his balls while we discussed the merits of the various finalists with the other viewers. For one of our expeditions into the club I took slave 6 to the basement and tied him up to one of the vertical beams.
I then invited other club punters to come over and feel him up. One eager guy went down on him and me and gave us both very nice head jobs. I had to cut him short before slave 6 could cum. Another guy came up to us while we were standing around and he did the same. I stripped this guy and so I had two slaves on display for this part of the session. Unusually this time when I walked around with slave 6 there were a few punters with balls enough to actually reach out and touch him up. Some of them must of read my previous comments about punters with no balls. As with all sessions this one had to come to and end. As slave 6 had not taken up my offer he was not permitted to cum after 5 hours of edging. Even though he did get the extra wacks with the solid leather belt, he was sent home very horny. There is a lesson for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment