GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 5 August 2019

The trial of slave 45. Recently I have been in contact with the newest slave in my fleet - slave 45.
This slave is Asian, 25 years old with an uncut cock which is very perky. He has a number of jobs and so getting free time is hard to organise. We met once for a get to know you session which wasn't supposed to include any sex. I couldn't help myself and had to check out the goods. My house is a fair way out of the city and so not an option for a quick meeting on this occasion. His apartment is shared with a straight guy and so we had to be discrete. Nothing could be more discrete than a bit of parking in a dead end street. Well it would have been except that the chosen dead end street had a foot bridge at the end which went over the Yarra River. This is apparently the main route for every lycra wearing, shaved leg, tofu eating, cyclist in Melbourne. So while I did get to check out slave 45's sausage and egg collection, it wasn't without a number of interruptions and a few near misses. We are still to arrange a proper session but in the mean time to keep me interested and him busy,
I gave him a number of tasks this week. He was to send me a photo each night of his cock in various poses as he goes to bed. Simple enough and a chance to check out his commitment and creativity. In each photo he was to be hard. The first nights photo was to have string/rope/shoe laces tied around his balls. The second nights photo was to have the string tied around his balls again but this time he was to suspend something heavy from the string. The third photo I wanted him soft but I wanted him to stretch his foreskin to the limits. The fourth night I wanted a picture of his cock dressed up so it looked pretty. Decorate it like a cake or present or as a face or something. He was told to surprise me with how he could make it look pretty. The final night I wanted him to send me a photo with his cock some place in the apartment but not in the bed room, bath room or toilet.
Doesn't have to be hard if he was totally naked. Well here are the results of slave 45's photo week for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment