GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 19 August 2019

The exSIRcise of slave 6. I met with slave 6 yesterday for one of our regular spank and edge sessions however I had a few different plans of my own. Normally I get a text from slave 6 during the day asking me what my instructions are for the night. On our last meeting I had arranged for him to go to the counter of the local kink club to pick up a collar I had left for him to wear. He was told to go into the public area of the club, pick up his collar from the counter of the café, strip and walk naked through the club to the private room. I however didn't stipulate that he was to strip first before going to the counter to pick up the collar.
This was a test to see if he would take that little extra step to be humiliated. He failed me and decided on the easy way of picking up the collar before he stripped. So slave 6 was fully expecting to be told to have another chance of picking up the collar from the counter but this time naked. He was so wrong as he was told to go into the public area and strip. At which point he had to text me so that I could time my arrival. He was then to stand at attention until I arrived without moving. He was also told to let anyone who wanted to feel him up, go the grope. I made sure I was a stylish 20 minutes late so that he had plenty of exposure. Imagine my surprise when I came out of my exercise session to find a text advising me that he had arrived 15 minutes early. Instead of 20 minutes exposure he had inadvertently increased it to 35 minutes. Brilliant! On my arrival I led slave 6 down to the basement cruising area. This was also a surprise for the slave as we normally go up to the rooms. Once in the down stairs cruise area I advised him that he had been getting a bit fat and he needed some exSIRcise. I had him do push ups, sit ups, star jumps, stationary squats, walking squats, touch his toes and leg raises and probably a few other things I have forgotten. All had to be done to my satisfaction or there was a resounding whack from one of my many implements. In between each set he was edged and paddled. Actually he was paddled and edged. There is something very funny about an erect man doing exercise with his hard cock wobbling around like jelly in an earthquake. We had a few club punters come around for a look and one particular hunk with a very impressive cock came past a few times and had a wank in front of slave 6 while he exercised and was spanked and edged.
Once we had finished the exSIRcise session I advised we were going up stairs. I think slave 6 was a little surprised that I picked up both the bag of toys plus the bags with his clothes as we left. When we got to the stairs I made him run up and down the flight of stairs until he was breathing hard. Then he was handed the luggage to take upstairs. Once upstairs his training still wasn't quite over. There is a nice long hallway up there and so he was given sprints up and back the length. On his return to the start he was given an ever decreasing time to rest so that it got harder and harder. All the time the club punters were commenting on how hard a task master I was and laughing at slave 6's efforts. Once in the room we got into our usual spank and edging practise with the door open of course. At one point I untied slave 6's arms and had him hop into the hallway as his legs were still bound. He looked at me quizzically wondering what I had install for him. As there were a few club punters around I had him hop down the hallway to them and then hop back with his hard cock bobbing around like a penguin in a Orca party. Who says Masters don't have a sense of humour.
This particular slave really likes to lose control and so I tied his hands behind him and then tied his collar with no slack to a bar on the wall. This meant he was forced to present his cock and balls to all who passed him and unable to really do much about it. I lurked in the room just down the hall so I could watch the fun. A few wandered past and had a look and the odd feel. Unfortunately the club also has the odd bottom feeder. This particular village idiot decided he could take advantage of the situation by damaging my slave. He started to give slave 6 some solid thumps to the face. Well I was very happy with my boi who didn't wait for me to come to the rescue. He gave his vacuous visitor a good kick to the nether regions. When I came out of the room I was passed by the cowardly cur muttering something about my slave being a bad boi through teary eyes. I was a little surprised a little later when the pugilistic prick came and asked if he could come into the room to have another go at slave 6. "Fuck off" didn't really fully give my thoughts about this demented drongo. As usual it was a good session and I rewarded slave 6 with a nice big cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment