GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 29 July 2019

A long session with slave 6. Part one. Last time I had a session with slave 6 it was after midnight due to his work commitments. It was nice this time to have an earlier session which enabled us to take our time and really enjoy our play.
We met again at our local fetish club and once again slave 6 was late by 16 minutes. Grrrrrrrr he was going to pay for that. He was told he was to wear all black and to bring four spare sets of under wear of different varieties, if possible. When he arrived he was in all black and so one tick and he had his four extra sets of under wear and so two ticks. This had got his interest as I had numerous texts (40) during the day asking me why he had to do these things and could he wear long pants or shorts etc, etc and ad nauseam etc. To start off I was sitting in the café lounge of the club. So when slave 6 arrived I decided we would start in the lounge. First off was for slave 6 to strip so I could inspect his body and so could everyone else in the café. Once totally naked I felt him up and gave his balls a good squeeze and roll around, with my fingers. I told him the day before when he got home he was to edge himself for 30 minutes but he was not to cum. He was also to send me a photo of him in bed with a hard cock.
The photo never arrived - grrrrrrrr number two. His balls didn't seem full and so I suspected they may have had an unauthorised empty. I questioned him about why I didn't get the photo and he swore he had sent it. As I didn't come down with the last shower, I asked him to show me on his phone. Nothing so he lied to me - grrrrrrrrrrr number three. He would pay for all these grrrrrr's. We started off with a fashion show. One by one I had him take off his underwear and put on a new pair in front of the café crowd. He then had to model them and turn around so I could fully check them out. I also tended to feel him up with each new pair and gave his balls a good squeeze for good measure as well. After the fashion show I led him up to the private room. Him carrying all his clothes and his cock bobbing up and down as we went up the stairs. This particular slave really likes four things in particular. Humiliation, CBT, edging and spanking. Boy did I have a session plan for him, with so many grrrrrrrr's to make up for.
To start off I tied him up with his hands in front and then tied upright from an over head beam so he couldn't bend down. I tried to put ball weights on him but his balls were too close to his body to do it without much effort and so we will try again when it gets warmer. I still wanted to give his balls something to think about and so I suspended a boot from his balls with just enough string to give them the ability to swing freely. In hind sight this was probably a better arrangement as the boot tended to swing wildly whenever I paddled him on the arse, adding extra pressure to his balls. Whenever I paddle a slave I like to mix pleasure with pain and so we alternated between paddling and edging. The pleasure part I like to include some hugging and kissing so that the slave feels loved and the pain is taken in the right context. I also like to suck on his nipples, as slave 6's nipples are joined by a nerve which goes straight to his cock. Both nipples are pierced with one having a bar and the other a ring. I also like to suck his uncut cock occasionally to add variety to the edging. I also brought along some olive oil this time, as I feel it is better for edging when you intend it to go on for an extended period of time. In this case the session went for nearly 5 hours.
Lube keeps drying out and it gets a bit gluey. To mix up the paddling and keep it varied, I brought along a variety of implements to try on slave 6's arse. While my regular readers will be aware that I am not really into giving pain I am happy to do it if that is the slaves thing. Like all things I do, I like to do them properly and so there are no soft wacks and I like to make it interesting by the use of variety. On the menu for the night I had brought for slave 6's spanking pleasure - my hands, a small leather strap, a wooden paddle, a wooden spoon, a rubber thong, and a solid leather belt. With all the previously listed grrrrrrrr's it was clearly going to be a long night of spanking. After we had tried out all the implements slave 6 decided the pain from the tools went down in the following order.
Most pain full was the solid leather belt, the wooden spoon ( this generates hideous memories from my childhood), wooden paddle, small leather strap, hand and thong. We tried them all to varying effect while he was tied standing up-right. Between each paddling there was ongoing edging and sometimes I was able to continue edging him while I was paddling and so his cock stayed hard most of the time. I untied him and then continued with him over my knee (once again hideous memories of my childhood) using most of the implements again. The solid leather strap could not be used when slave 6 was over my knee, much to his relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment