GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Friday 25 January 2019

Domestication of slave 3. One of my longest serving slaves visited me the other day. Having a slave hanging around taking up space is never an ideal thing. My plan had been to catch up with house work but as I had a perfectly good slave hanging around why not use him.
"Strip stupid" was the command and then after a cursory feel of the goods I put him to work. First off he was ordered to clean the benches down and the microwave. Simple tasks but important. While he did that I checked the grocery list I had given him against what he actually bought. Grrrr there were a few items missing which he would pay for later. Next I had him wipe all the table tops and get rid of the dust build up. I started making dinner out of the prawns he had brought as part of his shopping list. He was next sent on his hands and knees to deal with the build up of animal hair in the carpet. I had him scrape all the fur up and then had him vacuum the floors. I was starting to get in the swing of this and could see some serious benefits. I was at the smelly part of preparing prawn stir fry and so it was obviously going to be a slave job. "Hey stupid come and clean these prawns and make sure you take out the shit tube". Once he had completed that I had him run a mop and bucket over the floors. Typical of a stupid slave he had to be shown how to spin the excess water out of the mop into the bucket.
Just in case you think I was getting soft, then rest assured that I had him clean the toilet after he had mopped the floors. Once dinner was ready he approached the table and I made him ask permission to sit down in my presence. Once dinner was finished, he was sent to wash the dishes. Typical of a stupid slave he had to be corrected on how to do that correctly. The dinner was magnificent as you would expect from a Masters efforts. I was fuller than a bishops wine cellar and so an after dinner walk was required. I made slave 3 drive me to the beach for our evening promenade. He thought it would be a chance for him to relax but it was not to be. I undid his fly before we went and made sure it was obvious as he had black underwear under beige shorts. I always believe slave training in public needs to be humiliating but shouldn't be so obvious as it makes others uncomfortable. This was a simple and not to dramatic scenario but once again reinforcing who is at the top of the heap and who is at the bottom. Luckily for him we went into a supermarket and he volunteered to purchase the missing items from his shopping list.
We had a hard and firm discussion about it but as he had worked hard and made up the shortfall, at his own behest, I decided there was no need for specific punishment. On our return home I decided that I needed a bit of rest after my efforts at keeping slave 3 busy. He was told to strip and then give me a massage. I needed a piss first and so I had him use his tongue to clean my cock once I was finished. The massage was ok but all good things have to come to an end and so he was told to lick my arse. Long, slow and deep being the order of the day. I had him give me quite a long arse licking as I liked the feel. This got me going and so he was put to work sucking my cock until I cum in his mouth. He then knew he would have to swallow every drop. Once I was happy he was sent away but not before he kissed my feet and thanked me for being able to serve me. House work doesn't always have to be boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment