GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Permanent chastity for slave 41. I am currently in negotiation with slave 41 about me being his key holder. He initially wanted it to be permanent however I feel that we need a trial run of a month.
I intend once the month is up to extend it progressively until it is for a very long time. The following boundaries I have set for the trial. One. I will allow you to cum before we put it on. Two. We will need to meet once a week so I can take it off you and give it some time to breath and be washed properly. During that time I will edge you but you won't be allowed to cum. I am happy for you to cum in the cage if you have a nocturnal wet dream or if you have a prostate massage as these will provide you with no pleasure. If you cum during edging or under any other circumstances then severe punishment will apply. Three. You will sign a contract for a specified period of time and we will renew it when it nears the end. Your first contract will be for one month.
The second contract will be much longer and the one after that longer again. Four. I will provide the lock. Five. I will give you an emergency copy of the key however it will be locked in a key holder with a combination lock that only I will know. You will bring it to every meeting so I know it hasn't been tampered with or compromised. You will have to ring me in the event of an emergency so I can determine if it is an emergency. Six. There will be a severe penalty if you cum by accident. Seven. At any time I am happy to release you from your contract early however there will be a penalty for that also. The penalties I will have to think about for awhile but they will be listed in the contract. Now my loyal readers I need your help. What should be the penalties? Give me your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment