GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 14 July 2019

A quick session with slave 44. This slave contacted me about two weeks ago and straight away I liked his no nonsense, get down to business approach. He was visiting Melbourne for the weekend and only had just an hour free to catch up.
An hour isn't really long enough to get into the more intense aspects of play but for a first session I decided it was still worth while and so we met at my favourite local kink club. This slave is 36 years old, quite muscly and 6'4" tall. I like them big, as they fall harder. As usual Murphy's law kicked in and there was a line up at the door of the club and not a staff member to be seen. Valuable time was being wasted while we stood around like road workers. While we waited I took the opportunity to give slave 44 a good feel up. If nothing else it amused the other punters waiting to be served. I noticed that slave 44 was already on the way to being hard. I like it when they are excited before we even start. He had a nice pair of guns and good firm body all over. The staff member advised that room 6 (the one with the set of stocks and a nice cage) had some filming going on inside. He suggested a room at the other end of the corridor so we didn't get disturbed. Well I had to refuse the offer and take the neighbouring room.
I like to have people going past the open shutters when I have a naked slave. It adds to their embarrassment. Once inside I had him undress a lot quicker than usual and spent less time feeling him up. Time was ticking by and I had a lot I wanted to achieve. First I led him naked down to the showers. This slave had come direct from a days travel and so needed a freshen up. He had asked me if he could have a shower at the club and I agreed. I did however forget to tell him that the door would be open for passers bye to look in at him showering. On the way down we come across a 40 something punter. I offered him a feel of slave 44 and he looked like I had just asked him for a kidney. He scurried off like a loser rabbit with a fox on his jacksy. Once slave 44 was clean and dry we went back up to the private room. I tied his hands behind his back and then roped him around the chest, to an over head beam so that he couldn't move away from the shutters. He was then blind folded so that he could only go on his imagination. This slave likes being edged and CBT. So for a few minutes I edged him and gave his balls a good feel over.
Rolling his balls between my fingers and grabbing them and pulling them down. I wanked his cock and sucked it so that he was hard the whole time. A few reasonably hard wacks to his arse cheeks and around his thighs and even on his hanging balls. A couple of times the door from the next room opened and some one came out or went in. They all looked at slave 44 as they went past but none stopped which was a bit disappointing. I untied slave 44 from the over head beam and then tied a rope around his balls. Time for the walk of shame around the club. This slave was not afraid to show his face and so no mask was required although I did have him blind folded. I always find imagination to be far sexier than reality. We could only walk around two floors of the club as there was a special event in the basement. There were not many punters in the club at this time but the few that were there got a good eye full of slave 44 as I paraded him around naked. In the café I had him present himself to a few there and some took the opportunity to feel him up. I stopped a couple of times as we walked around the club so that slave 44 could continue to be edged and remain hard for the total journey. While this was happening a few punters walked past. All had a look and a few accepted the offer of a feel. One guy went to town on slave 44's nuts. He gave them a few very solid wacks and quite rough yank or twist to the point where I thought I might have to intervene. Fortunately he moved on much to the relief of slave 44.
On our way back to the room we were in the cruising area and we came across a punter about to have a wank. Well there should be no need of that with a slutty slave in the vicinity and so I offered my wanking friend the use of slave 44. He gratefully accepted and slave 44 went to work on his cock like a seagull onto the last chip. My wanker grabbed slave 44's head and pushed it the full length of his 7" shaft until slave 44 gagged. Wanker made him lick his balls and the length of his shaft. While this was going on I was edging slave 44 and squeezing his balls and nipples for maximum effect. All good things must come to pass and wanker moved off after giving me a glowing report on slave 44's sucking prowess. Wanker had barely left the space only to be replaced by pierced dirty cock. Mr pierced dirty cock flopped out his titanium ended sausage and forced slave 44's head down the shaft. The slave seemed to struggle with this and after a few moments pierced dirty cock moved away suggesting that slave 44 needs more practise sucking pierced cocks. Later slave 44 told me that it was possibly the dirtiest cock he had ever had the misfortune to dribble down. Now that we were free of the other punters we went back to the room. Time had nearly come to an end and so I decided slave 44 had performed to a high standard and deserved to cum. I started edging him yet again when another body popped up at our shutters. I couldn't let a hungry cock go unsucked by my long streak of sluttyness and so I let slave 44 loose onto his groin. While slave 44 was sucking like an Electrolux, I continued edging him. He got quite agitated as he came close to cumming which is what I really like. I really hate it when slaves cum without permission. He relaxed when I granted permission and with in seconds he was pumping love juice onto the floor and half way up my arm. With his final burst we had to call it quits - sort of. My visiting slave had to go back to the airport and I offered to drive him. Once we were on our way I made him pull his pants and under wear off. For almost the whole trip he was naked from the waist down and I took the opportunity to edge him constantly so that he remained hard for the whole trip. Being a weekend we didn't find any buses to pull up beside but there was the odd SUV passenger and pedestrian who might have got an eye full.

No comments:

Post a Comment