GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Monday 7 January 2019

Saturday afternoon with slave 43. Saturday afternoons can be tedious with chores and so it is always nice when I get dragged kicking and screaming away from housework to deal with a new slave.
I met him at the local fetish club and we went straight to the private room. The slave was stripped and I gave him a thorough examination from head to toe. He had nice teeth. We then had a chat about what we were going to do. He had wide tastes so there was plenty to explore. He was a 40+ Asian who was a little bit over weight but quite muscly underneath. His cut cock was not that long but quite thick. To get him warmed up I ran him through the three poses
I like to employ on slaves and then practised him until he was panting. Where to start from his formidable list of likes. I had bitch boi remove my shoes and socks and then had him worship my feet with his tongue. He was ordered to lick right in between my toes and suck them like his mothers titties. I had him run his tongue down the full length of my sole and all around the foot. Then the same worship to my other foot. Nothing more restful than a slave worshipping your feet while you sit down and watch their pin head moving around your foot. The only improvement would have been a nice cold beer while I enjoyed the treatment. We were on a body part roll and so I had him move the focus of his worship to my arm pit. This always sorts the men from the slaves. His duty done and through with flying colours.
After all this attention I thought I better get into it or I could be there all day getting licked from head to toe. I tied slave 43 bitch boi up so he was spread eagle from the roof bars. Time to see what his cock was like hard. I slapped on a good dollop of lube and started to edge him. I love long term edging and so he was in for some real torture. Any time he started to get a little too close to cumming for comfort, I would give his balls a few taps to bring him back onto the correct side of the edge.
I kept this up for quite awhile. I wasn't any where near tired yet however I could see his arms were getting tired from being suspended above his head. I always like a change of view, so I untied him and took him for a walk around the club totally naked although I did allow him to keep wearing the mask. The few other members we met I made him present himself to them for inspection. The men amongst them gave him a good feel over including hard nipple twisting and a good firm feel of his cock and balls. As usual there were also a few balless, kiss arse, pig humpers who were too namby pamby and sissy to be brave enough to go the grope. These split arse, sitting to piss, girls blouses tended to give us a wide berth and scurry away to the nearest rock to hide under.
When we got to the café area I dragged slave 43 bitch boi across to the bar and had a nice slow drink of water while the barman and other members checked out the slaves credentials. Having a lead tied to his balls makes it easy to drag him where I want and easy to keep him at my side. Once I was refreshed we went across to one of the couches where I sat down and took off my boots. Not because I needed a rest but because I wanted to suspend the boots from slave 43's balls in front of the club café crowd. I like watching slaves faces when a nice heavy set of boots are swinging like a pendulum. Time to move on to new fields. When I had a drink slave 43 didn't and I was concerned he was dehydrating. Grabbing my lead I dragged him down stairs to the shower area.
I could tell he was wondering what I was up to by the amount of white I saw showing arouind his eyes through the mask eye holes. I had him go to his knees and open his mouth and then gave him a full bladder load of golden pleasure. I hate smelly slaves and so he was ordered to clean himself up in the shower. I love the humiliation a slave feels when they are directed how to shower. Being told how to do such a basic daily task is a sign of total submission. After his shower with the door open to the world, (of course) I had him come out into the hallway to dry off. Back to the room then and it was time to finish the trifecta. I had slave 43 lie down on the bed and then I sat on his face so he could worship my arse hole and balls. A quick swap of position and I had him suck my cock and balls. I was just starting to enjoy this when there was a noise outside the room.
Now as all my regular readers know, I am a most generous Master. Out side the room was another member who looked hornier than a rabbit on crack cocaine. As there wasn't many members in the club at this time I decided to forgo my own pleasure, so that I could put slave 43 to better use for the greater good and greater pressure. I had slave 43 bitch boi go and present himself to the other member while I looked over my own cock at his subservience. The member quickly went the package grab and nipple twist which is what a real man does.
He then very politely asked if he could fuck slave 43. How could I say no to such a polite request. Although slave 43 is on prep I am always mindful of all STD's not just AIDS and so I had slave 43 put a condom onto the members member and then bend over one of the seats so he could be mounted like a common slut. Once the random member had finished with slave 43 I brought him back into the private room. He was tied to the sling and I got to work with some anal play and edging. Many times slave 43 bitch boi was brought to the edge where he would beg to be allowed to cum only to be told it wasn't time yet. His hole was quite tight which was surprising and although he did seem to like it he did lose his erection the moment anything was inserted into his hole. Time was coming to an end and it was time to see him cum. The slave had previously revealed that he hadn't cum in 3 days however he revised this to a week. I like slaves to come to a session with full balls so I can see how much they contain. Eventually I let him cum and let me tell you for a guy his age, it was a massive load. After admiring the quantity I got back on the job and continued to stroke him for some post cum torture. I liked the way his face screwed up with the painful ecstasy of the post cum stroking.

No comments:

Post a Comment