GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Saturday 19 January 2019

Poor slave 17 was robbed. Part two. This slave gets very excited quite quickly when he is put into prisoner situations. When I tied him to the forklift I left his wrists bound and just tied his arms to the front of the fork lift.
It only took a couple of tugs on his limp sausage to turn it into a weapon of mass impregnation. Pre-cum was oozing from the eye and dripping onto the factory concrete floor. To settle him down a bit I started to decorate him with pegs. A few spread around his balls and then a line of them down each chest muscle to each nipple. Then because I am such a giving Master I also put a couple of pegs around his navel and some of my special little pegs around the helmet of his cock. This quickly subdued the horny prisoner and brought him back to the reality of his captivity. A few flicks of the pegs to refresh his memory of them and then it was time to take them off. Now that his cock was pointing once again to the ground it was time to raise its one eye again to the heavens with some more intense edging.
To assist with this process I introduced a nice little sound to his cock eye and started to work him up from both the inside as well as the outside. Very satisfying for me but not for him. Time and again I brought him close to cumming and each time I pulled back just at the point of no return. Quite often the sound would bring out pre-cum when I pulled it out of the cock eye. It was hard initially to insert the sound as this randy slave was thrusting and trying to rub up against me so that he could get off. I ended up having to pin him to the forks of the forklift and hold him still as best I could while I found his little eye and inserted the sound. Once again he had enjoyed the attention, and it was time to take him back a peg or two. I wrapped his balls in thick cord and stretched them from his body.
Once they were nicely roped I, took off my boots and suspended them from a loop in the cord and allowed the full weight of the boots to be suspended from his plump cum filled balls. A nudge and they swung so nicely to the gurgle that was coming from the ball gag. Gugling from ball gags is a bit disconcerting and so I placed a finger around the ball gag and felt in his mouth for that little bit of humiliation. I then used my finger to readjusted the underwear in his mouth so that they stifled the gurgling as much as possible. It was time for a change of scenery and so I placed my spreader bar on to each wrist before I untied all the ropes holding his arms together and also to the forklift. A very tricky process when you have a muscly slave who is trying to escape.
I moved him to another part of the factory and tied him to some large containers. I used rope to tie the spreader bar to the containers and so in the photo you can see him trying to pull free. Once I had him under control, I continued edging but this time I also included some arse play. I lubed up a dildo and inserted it in and out of his hole while I continued to edge his cock. The dirty bastard was very turned on and was trusting wildly in an attempt to cum as soon as possible. That was clearly not going to happen on my watch and so his cock got hard, his frustration mounted, his pre-cum dribbled but no reward for this slave yet. After some of this play I decided to move him again. This time I had him spread eagle over a big bale. Once again a very tricky operation which was fraught with the possibility of the slave escaping. Once the slave was secured I started to edge him from behind while I tweeked his nipples. Once again he started thrusting up against the bale like a horny rabbit. His ample boy sausage swinging around like a wind mill having an epileptic fit. I have to admit I had to laugh at this ridiculous sight. From the last photo you will see that his cock is blurred from it swinging around as he tries to stimulate it against the bale. Time was running out and so I let him cum. He shot forth a massive load which ran down the sides of the bale. It was only after I removed the hood and ball gag that he realised where we were and informed me that the bale contained poison. Hopefully I will be around for the next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment