GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Thursday 17 January 2019

Poor slave 17 was robbed. Part one. One of my slaves has very specific fetishes. The one thing that gets slave 17 off every time is anything to do with him being a prisoner. Our last experience involved him being my prisoner of war.
I captured him and then spent time torturing him to get valuable secrets out of him. By the end he was singing like a canary. This time he wanted to be tied up by a robber. This slave lives in a factory located in the inner suburbs, as a type of live in security guard. The one real advantage is that being an industrial estate it is quite deserted after hours and so he can scream as much as he likes and no one can hear. This slave is 44 years old, muscly and in good shape. He has a very nice cut cock which is long and thick; with big pendulous balls just packed with cum. He has a shaved head and hairless body which is decorated by the odd tattoo and sun tan. All up a very nice package. On my arrival I ordered him by text to go to sleep in his jocks only.
I then donned a mask and slunk up the stairs to his room where I found him on his stomach with his hands by his side. I quickly bound them behind his back and threw a hood and ball gag onto him. Last time we had played in his living quarters and in the offices up stairs. This time I wanted to explore the factory as a play area. To emphasise how helpless he was I pulled his jocks down and gave his balls and cock a good grope.
I also gave his nipples some attention and ran my hands over his body. All in the name of dominance. I grabbed his arm and led him down stairs to the factory area. Lucky it was after hours as it would have looked very suspicious with a bound hooded guy in jocks, being dragged down stairs past the show room windows by a masked bandit. I led him into the factory and looked for somewhere to tie the slave. This slave likes me to run prisoner scenarios for him but I also know that given the chance he will escape. As a consequence it tests my capabilities as I move him between bondage positions. This I find really interesting. The first place I found was the front of a fork lift. It would have been really special to suspend him in the air from the forks but unfortunately I don't know how to drive forklifts. Once he was secured to the forklift I adjusted his ropes and hood. The sneaky bastard was able to spit out the ball gag so it had to be retied. I removed his under wear and stuck them on his head along with a small mask. I wanted him to get the aroma of the fear in his sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment