GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Change of plan with slave 41. As any good general knows you never change a plan at the last minute unless you have too. A last minute change leads to confusion and failure to achieve goals. I had a similar thing happen to me when I met slave 41 for a session at my house. As you will see from my previous post, slave 41 has a humiliation fetish but doesn't really like the idea of being caught. He likes the possibility of being caught but a full on public humiliation is too daunting. We originally agreed to meet at just on dusk and so I thought I would take the opportunity to push him as far as possible. I told him to meet me in the car park of a local park. He was to locate a previously positioned mask and put it on after he had stripped naked.
He was to sit in his car totally naked and unable to see because of the mask. We agreed on a recognition phrase "stupid slut" so that he knew he was with the correct Master. I would then pick him up and leave his car and clothes behind, thereby maximising his vulnerability. He was to remain masked the whole duration of the session so that he never got to see what I looked like. The perfect mind fuck. He got very excited during the day and sent me over 25 texts and was erect for a large part of the day at work. He said he finished work earlier but I suspect there was an element of 'he couldn't wait' and so I got a request to come a couple of hours before the agreed time. This is where the plan came unstuck as it appears the park is a major shortcut for traffic at this earlier time.
I don't particularly want to be reported to the police for kidnapping and I am sure slave 41 wouldn't want to have to take his mask off and explain to the nice policeman that he wanted to be kidnapped. As a consequence I ordered slave 41 to still put the mask on and to also to stay dressed. I still wanted that mind fuck effect and so I decided to drive slave 41 to a more secluded park where I could strip him and put him on display. Even though it had been raining all day and was still pouring down, all of the parks seemed to be having conventions.
These park goers are a damn nuisance and should be home having sex. While I was driving slave 41 around I told him to get his cock out so that it could be seen. I continually wanked him so that it stuck up as much as possible, for easy viewing by people in other cars. I really enjoyed this as a slave looks really stupid with his cock out swaying with the movement of the vehicle. The roads were all single lane although slave 41 didn't know that and so to increase his tension, I invented a SUV which was following us around and perving on him at traffic lights. He automatically thought it was police and started to sweat.
We finally found a park with only one car in the car park and I think they were doing their own body examinations in the back. I got slave 41 out of the car, totally naked except for some shoes. I then edged him sufficiently to ensure he was kept reasonably hard while I went about photographing him. We then headed to my place and by this stage slave 41 had been driven around for maybe an hour and so had no idea where he was or which town even. In practise he was about a kilometre from his car. As it was still light I had him dress before we got to my place as I don't want the neighbour's to freak. Once I had led him inside I had him totally strip again. I gave him a very thorough examination from inside his mouth to bent over and spreading his cheeks so I could view his mangina. I ran his balls around in my hand to check them out thoroughly, pulled his foreskin back and opened the eye of his cock. He was then taken to the bed room for some bondage. Initially I immobilised him so that I could do some edging on him. This included inserting my vibrating sound into the eye of his cock and stimulating him from the inside as well as the outside of his cock.
He advised that he was about to cum a number of times after very little edging and so I took the precaution of roping his balls away from his body so that they could be hit if he look like he was going to cum without permission. Once he had been edged for a reasonable period of time I retied him so he could move his legs and dragged him into the bathroom. This slave had pubes which is totally wrong. So I attacked his hedging with my clippers so that all would know he was the property of someone. Once he was nice and smooth, he was led (that is the trouble with full hoods on slaves you end up acting as their guide dog) into my central caging area. Here he was placed in a nice small cage to ponder his arrival in a hairy state while I went off and did a few things. This proved a bit much for him as he got quite claustrophobic and so he had to be removed before I was ready. Being in a hood he was already feeling a bit confined and the cage was the tipping point. This was an inconvenience but not a serious problem. He was led again back into the bed room where I had him stretched out on the bed and secured with both ropes and spreader bar.
We engaged then in some serious edging and his cock rose mightily to the challenge each time. Whenever he got to the edge I would back off and use the time to contact another Master. Unbeknown to the slave I had arranged for a surprise visit by another Master. It wasn't a hard and fast appointment but it was likely. Due to the change of plans this was now not going to happen. The other Master was disappointed and once again confirmed my opinion that plans should not be changed if possible. The edging went on and I am afraid after a day of constant hardness at work and then some serious edging, slave 41 blew a load without permission. Despite a couple of solid wacks to his ball bag his cum shot out of his cock like a geyser. This was totally not acceptable and he had been warned. Normally I would have just let rip with a paddle, strap or cane but this time as I had seen he was susceptible to mind fucking, I decided on another punishment. We were very near the time when he had to go and so I told him that I was going to severely punish him unless he cum again almost instantly. I have never seen anyone sweat so much as they tried to get hard and then cum in just a couple of moments. To everyone's surprise he did cum and provided quite a big second load. As we were right on the end time, he was ordered to get dressed without and time to enjoy the after glow of a good cum. He was led out to my car and dropped off at his vehicle. He was ordered to lie face down across the seats while I removed the mask. He was told to stay there until I left and I watched to make sure that happened. He never saw what I looked like during the whole session. Quite a good mind fuck I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment