GayDomBlog

My photo
I am a Master who is white, 58, fit and fabulous. I have a variety of slaves ranged from 19 to 50. I am strict but fair and do not discriminate against any particular race. Having said that my favorite flavour is black or asian. If there is any copy right material on this site let me know and it will be removed.

Sunday 9 December 2018

A wake up call for slave 4. I recently met with slave 4 in Sydney. During that meeting he pissed me off. Without going into the finer details lets just say he was disrespectful. As a consequence there had to be a consequence. It is difficult to punish a slave who is living in a different state but not impossible if you think about it and have a devious Masters mind. I determined that a fortnight in chastity would be appropriate punishment. It had let on that as his normal Master in Sydney hadn't put him in chastity for awhile. Normally this other Master has him in chastity quite a lot. Not surprisingly he had been wanking himself senseless without the control provided by chastity. So chastity was the perfect punishment. The difficulty is though that he quite often slips out of the chastity device. So it is difficult to prove that he has it on for the whole time. To get around this I had him send me a photo of the numbered lock on his chastity device. I then told him to send me a photo of the numbered lock on a regular basis so that I could make sure the cage was still secure. So that he couldn't fake photos each time I had him put a common house hold item in the photo as well. Problem solved. If the cage come off then we would continue on from the last photo thereby extending the period if it occurred. The first photo is the day he started. The second photo has a dinner plate in the photo and the third has a tooth brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment